BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Help perfectly coloured blonde stay that way. This blonde conditioner, with Safflower Oil and Bergamot Extract, keeps tresses looking vibrant. Help maintain the feel of soft hair, without drying out for the colour you crave. For all shades of colour-treated blonde hair.

Christina N.
wapakoneta
John Freida sheer blonde is just one of the many products from his line that is nothing short of amazing! This product targets the blonde tone and compares highly with products far more costly! Very satisfied with the results!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This actually works pretty good to help boost my blonde hair and take the brassiness out of my hair.. This is one of my go to brands to help with that and it smells amazing too.
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
Didn't see much of a difference and did not make my hair feel that great. Price was okay but I expected more from this product. I most likely wouldn't reccomend this for ombré hair like mine. I will not purchase again
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
When I have my hair died blonde I like to use this because I know it keeps my color lasting just a bit longer then regular shampoos.
courtney r.
I really like the smell of this and I do feel like it adds a bit of brightness and shine to my hair. Definitely recommend
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
Blonde hair don't care. Except when it comes to my shampoo and conditioner. Then it's a whole different story.
Foraiyah B.
Windsor , ON
I just love all things John Freida. It is awesome, doesn't feel like thick oily stuff, it like dissolves into your hair. I am not even a blonde and I use it cause I like the way my hair feels! I think it's a little on the expensive side but still would recommend it. You pay for quality.
Linda P.
John Frieda sheer blonde everlasting blonde colour protector helps maintain blonde hair when used with shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair looking great.