BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Blondes, combat color fade.

With Safflower Oil and Bergamot Extract, this shampoo for blonde hair helps maintain fresh color and tone. Keep blonde looking vibrant, just like after coloring.

For all shades of color-treated blonde hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE,COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAURICACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL,DISODIUM EDTA, MALIC ACID, GLYCINE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PPG-9, STEAROXYPROPYLDIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEEDOIL, CARAMEL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, OLEAEUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, STEARYLALCOHOL, LECITHIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRUS AURANTIUMBERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT,SODIUM HYDROXIDE.

Buy on Amazon
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I use the sun on product that brightens my hair even more in the sun or after a shower... john Frieda for blondes keeps that brightness in ! Lasting as long as one would expect ... been buying this shampoo for a long time now .
Jamie L.
Scott Twp, PA
Good conditioner. Has a light violet color to it which is supposed to help cancel out yellow tones, not really sure how effective it is because I do use a purple shampoo also. It is hydrating and does not weigh my hair down good for every day use.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite products to use because i'm able to keep my blonde hair looking bright and fresh after I've left the salon. It's definitely salon-esq shampoo without the high prices! Would definitely recommend
Liz J.
Harts, WV
I am very picky about the shampoo I use in my blonde hair. This is one of the best, all around. It doesn't dry out my hair, smells great and keeps my blonde hair soft and shiny.
Jackie M.
It was an okay color treatment it was my first one to try so i wasnt sure to expect. The bottle was a bit pricey for the size but its because its for color treated hair.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I used this and the smell was terrible for me! It was gentle but when I got out of the shower my hair felt so dry. I wouldn't recommend this to many people. I've definitely had better.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
This one is just ehh! I used this a while back on my hair and it did nothing to help extend my color or affect it in anyway. Did not help my hair feel clean or smooth at all. It seemed to dry my hair out and I would definitely not use this again.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This smells nice and that’s about the only positive thing I can say about it. Using this dried my hair out so much! I’ll stick to my high end purple shampoo/conditioner! Would not recommend!
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I used this when I had my hair blonde. It kept the color shiny and my hair soft. It was gentle on my hair. When I purchased this last time it was a little pricey.