John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Monika S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Help perfectly coloured blonde stay that way. This blonde conditioner, with Safflower Oil and Bergamot Extract, keeps tresses looking vibrant. Help maintain the feel of soft hair, without drying out for the colour you crave. For all shades of colour-treated blonde hair.

WATER,CETEARYLALCOHOL,BEHENAMIDOPROPYLDIMETHYLAMINE,CETYLESTERS, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, LACTIC ACID, BIS-CETEARYLAMODIMETHICONE, BENZOIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE,STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28ISOALKYL ACID, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID,LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OILUNSAPONIFIABLES, LECITHIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CITRUSAURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT.

Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I totally love the floral smell, using it with the shampoo its like using a hair polish. Great product!
Amy H.
Framingham
Love the way helps keep my blonde color treated hair from looking dull, and conditions well, too
Bella E.
Denver, CO
I love the sheer blonde line! I have died blonde hair and this product keeps me from having to go to the salon as often. I use it at least 2 times a week and I'm on my second bottle! Highly satisfied for the price.
kenzie w.
It really makes your hair feel smooth and look shiny after using it the first time. I don't think it made a huge difference as far as the actually color of my hair, but perhaps bc it was shinier it looked lighter.
Alexandria C.
Best conditioner there is for blondes. Holds the color in and leaves it smooth and silky. It takes out all the brassiness that blondes encounter and leaves your hair a perfectly blonde color shade. I will forever love this product.
Jessuly M.
I usually always use conditioner i do dye my hair alot . As a blonde u need to maintain ur color just as any other color but products like this make ur hair last longer give it shine i was not disappointed i would recommend
Amie C.
Peterborough , ON
Lightens my hair for summer naturally and keeps frizz at bay. Great stuff. What more could
You ask for
Lizz G.
Brownsville
This makes my blonde last long. It's leaves it so smooth I love it. It helps with breakage and making my hair look less dull and damaged.
Alexandra H.
miami, florida
Es una de mis marcar preferidas ya que yo tengo el cabello con californianas y por ende mi cabello tiende a maltratarse mucho y con esta crema consiento mi cabello
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
I have used this in the past when I've had blonde highlights and I loved the way it made my blonde strands brighter. The scent reminded me a bit of bananas which I was personally not fond of but the way my hair looked after my showers and even after ut dried made up for it.
Destiny L.
arlington, va
Should this be used as your daily conditioner, or do you use it just a certain number of times a week and use another conditioner for everyday? I also have oily hair, would this be a good choice?
Karla M.
I have been using the shampoo and I am wondering if the conditioner is as effective as the shampoo?
Megan B.
Kansas City , MO
What does it mean by color highlighting? Will it just bring out the tones in my hair or does it change the color of my hair?
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It's good, but it's nothing abnormal, I've used better ..