John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Monika S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Help perfectly coloured blonde stay that way. This blonde conditioner, with Safflower Oil and Bergamot Extract, keeps tresses looking vibrant. Help maintain the feel of soft hair, without drying out for the colour you crave. For all shades of colour-treated blonde hair.

WATER,CETEARYLALCOHOL,BEHENAMIDOPROPYLDIMETHYLAMINE,CETYLESTERS, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, LACTIC ACID, BIS-CETEARYLAMODIMETHICONE, BENZOIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE,STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28ISOALKYL ACID, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID,LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OILUNSAPONIFIABLES, LECITHIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CITRUSAURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT.

Amy H.
Framingham
Love the way helps keep my blonde color treated hair from looking dull, and conditions well, too
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I dyed my hair blonde some time ago and used this product to take care of the color, it did mantain the intensity of the color throughout one visit to the salon to another and made my hair visibly healthier.
Gabrielle N.
I've bleached my hair a few times now and my hair was very dry and frizzy! This is an affordable product! It goes a long way! It targets to make your hair lighter so you don't lose the blonde! But I found it also helped my frizzy damaged hair! It made it silky smooth! Defo recommend
Hillary G.
Not impressed. I have tried the John Frieda sheer blonde everlasting blonde shampoo and conditioner and I wasn't very impressed. I have brown hair that is fine in texture. I had blonde highlights put it and used this set to keep the blonde longer. It seemed to strip the color faster.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Really love this. It’s my favorite if the John Frieda blonde line. I see a big difference using this shampoo and it keeping the blonde ash tone in my hair. Totally prevents grassiness that blonde takes on over time
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I totally love the floral smell, using it with the shampoo its like using a hair polish. Great product!
kenzie w.
It really makes your hair feel smooth and look shiny after using it the first time. I don't think it made a huge difference as far as the actually color of my hair, but perhaps bc it was shinier it looked lighter.
tammy t.
Watauga , TX
My daughter and I are both natural blondes. So, we decided to give this a try. The next day everyone thooght we had gtten our hair lightened! It makes your hair sleek, soft, and shiny. We are bothin love with it. Give it a try. It is worth the price!
Kailey W.
Portland, ME
Love any and all John Frieda products. They are great for my coloured and thick hair that I do my best to smooth out and keep shiny.
Morgan C.
Sydney, Australia
I've been using this to fix my hair after bleaching the ends and I notice such a difference after using it!
Destiny L.
arlington, va
Should this be used as your daily conditioner, or do you use it just a certain number of times a week and use another conditioner for everyday? I also have oily hair, would this be a good choice?
Karla M.
I have been using the shampoo and I am wondering if the conditioner is as effective as the shampoo?
Megan B.
Kansas City , MO
What does it mean by color highlighting? Will it just bring out the tones in my hair or does it change the color of my hair?
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It's good, but it's nothing abnormal, I've used better ..