John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Monika S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Help perfectly coloured blonde stay that way. This blonde conditioner, with Safflower Oil and Bergamot Extract, keeps tresses looking vibrant. Help maintain the feel of soft hair, without drying out for the colour you crave. For all shades of colour-treated blonde hair.

WATER,CETEARYLALCOHOL,BEHENAMIDOPROPYLDIMETHYLAMINE,CETYLESTERS, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, LACTIC ACID, BIS-CETEARYLAMODIMETHICONE, BENZOIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE,STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28ISOALKYL ACID, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID,LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OILUNSAPONIFIABLES, LECITHIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CITRUSAURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT.

Shannon R.
Lemont, IL
By far one of the best blonde conditioners I have used. Kept my color fresh and vibrant for weeks
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't think this is a bad product but it takes about three bottles to see a slight difference
Teresa R.
I feel like a could find another cheaper product that might work better but it wasn't a bad buy
Chassidy M.
Logan
My blonde looks so much more healthy and bright it also make my hair have a great shine.
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
Great shampoo for color treated blondes. Keeps my locks soft and it smells amazing!!
Amanda S.
Lexington, SC
This product smells so bad that even someone as thrifty as me had to throw it out.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
Love this line of hair care products. It's what I use on a regular basis!!!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I don’t particularly get on with this range of John Frieda products - I find that this conditioner leaves my hair feeling really dry and unmanageable. I do have very unmanageable wavy hair anyway so this is probably worse for me than perhaps for others, but I find that after use I have to spend a lot of time trying to detangle my hair in comparison to using other conditioners.
I also didn’t see any benefit to the colour of my hair from using this. It didn’t leave it looking refreshed or particularly healthy after several uses.
Jodie W.
Not the best one I’ve tried from this brand but ok, texture nice and smell lovely. Needed a large amount to cover and absorb into my hair. Hair felt better after washing off but not as much as I needed
Gemma N.
Lichfield, staffs
This is a lovely conditioner. It smells amazing and keeps your blonde hair looking fresh. I find this brand very pricey however and the bottles aren’t huge, so I will try and buy it on offer as it doesn’t last me as long as other brands
Destiny L.
arlington, va
Should this be used as your daily conditioner, or do you use it just a certain number of times a week and use another conditioner for everyday? I also have oily hair, would this be a good choice?
Karla M.
I have been using the shampoo and I am wondering if the conditioner is as effective as the shampoo?
Megan B.
Kansas City , MO
What does it mean by color highlighting? Will it just bring out the tones in my hair or does it change the color of my hair?
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It's good, but it's nothing abnormal, I've used better ..