John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Conditioner uploaded by Monika S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Help perfectly coloured blonde stay that way. This blonde conditioner, with Safflower Oil and Bergamot Extract, keeps tresses looking vibrant. Help maintain the feel of soft hair, without drying out for the colour you crave. For all shades of colour-treated blonde hair.

WATER,CETEARYLALCOHOL,BEHENAMIDOPROPYLDIMETHYLAMINE,CETYLESTERS, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, LACTIC ACID, BIS-CETEARYLAMODIMETHICONE, BENZOIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE,STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28ISOALKYL ACID, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID,LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OILUNSAPONIFIABLES, LECITHIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CITRUSAURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT.

Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
I absolutely love john Frieda blonde Products they really do work and they are quite affordable in my opinion! I love the smell too it’s quite nice. If you have blonde hair and need a lightener use these products they are amazing
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Really love this. It’s my favorite if the John Frieda blonde line. I see a big difference using this shampoo and it keeping the blonde ash tone in my hair. Totally prevents grassiness that blonde takes on over time
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
This product does keep your color alive however it made my hair feel slimy and not soft it also did not help with tangles I would only recommend this to be used once a week to keep color alive
Carrington P.
Talk about moisture! This leaves blonde hair feeling healthy and rejuvenated, and preserves the blonde like no other. By far the best conditioner to use after going blonde—did I say moisture?
Hillary G.
Not impressed. I have tried the John Frieda sheer blonde everlasting blonde shampoo and conditioner and I wasn't very impressed. I have brown hair that is fine in texture. I had blonde highlights put it and used this set to keep the blonde longer. It seemed to strip the color faster.
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
I have used this in the past when I've had blonde highlights and I loved the way it made my blonde strands brighter. The scent reminded me a bit of bananas which I was personally not fond of but the way my hair looked after my showers and even after ut dried made up for it.
Bethany K.
Big big big fan of the whole Sheer Blonde line. I’ve always liked it (even when I was like 12) and I still use it today. I like that their conditioner isn’t too heavy or cause build up that might make blonde hair appear dirtier or greasy. Highly recommend! Plus it gives a little color boost! Especially in the sunny months
Bella E.
Denver, CO
I love the sheer blonde line! I have died blonde hair and this product keeps me from having to go to the salon as often. I use it at least 2 times a week and I'm on my second bottle! Highly satisfied for the price.
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Works pretty well for the price. Not as good as similar brands but it does the job for cheap. I've used it on and off for 6 years, doesn't do a lot for hydration unless you mix it with other conditioners
Alexandria C.
Best conditioner there is for blondes. Holds the color in and leaves it smooth and silky. It takes out all the brassiness that blondes encounter and leaves your hair a perfectly blonde color shade. I will forever love this product.
Destiny L.
arlington, va
Should this be used as your daily conditioner, or do you use it just a certain number of times a week and use another conditioner for everyday? I also have oily hair, would this be a good choice?
Karla M.
I have been using the shampoo and I am wondering if the conditioner is as effective as the shampoo?
Megan B.
Kansas City , MO
What does it mean by color highlighting? Will it just bring out the tones in my hair or does it change the color of my hair?
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It's good, but it's nothing abnormal, I've used better ..