BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Sheer Blonde® Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner.
London, Paris, New York.
See contrast in 1 use.
Brightens the full spectrum of blonde tones.
For lighter blondes. see more...

Prescilla L.
Prescilla L.
I went blonde for the summer and my hairdresser recommended this product! It's absolutely amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft without going lifeless (which is a common issue when I use conditioners as I have straight hair). I've even received tons of compliments on how light my hair looks after using this product, it really does take out all the brassiness and gives your hair an added glow! Not to mention, it smells so good and that smell lasts all day!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for years. I dye my hair at home and color fade out is my worst enemy. This shampoo helps hold my color and actually helps it from becoming brassy. I've tried other shampoos for blonde color treated hair but they don't clean as well and my hair becomes oily looking the next morning. For this great price, I highly recommend this shampoo
Christina G.
Christina G.
Union, NJ
Great product I only use it make 2 or 3 times a month to give more of a light color when my roots start to come it its very long lasting smelling and smells amazing... sometimes not all the time makes my hair dry on the 2nd day but that's Cuz I dye my hair once a month but love this product is recommend it to all my friends and family
William S.
William S.
Odenville, AL
Doesn't work as intensely as so called "purple shampoo" but this shampoo and conditioner is very gentle on the hair and it also really does help keep the pretty shades of blonde in your hair and it helps with brassiness! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good conditioner that has dull or dry hair.
Sara Jane B.
Sara Jane B.
I'm a long time lover of john Frieda products. I use this shampoo and conditioner during the winter months to keep my blonde hair light ( I have naturally blonde hair). It has a great feeling and does gradually lighten blonde hair. It lasts for a while too and is a good price in my opinion.
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
byron, NY
I love all of the John Frieda products that I have tried so far. This is one of my favorites. It really does lighten the blonde and it smells SO GOOD. Unlike other conditioner, the smell actually stays on your hair for hours after. And really, for the price how could you complain
Sonila G.
Sonila G.
Used this once when I dyed my hair blonde and it works perfect. Keeping my hair soft and hair color didn't fade. I would recommend this product if you do have blonde or light hair because it really works. If I have to color my hair blonde, I would buy it again..
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
My daughter uses this to keep her blonde hair blonde and not brassy...she loves it. I use the brunette shampoo and conditioner... Love the smell and how soft it leaves my hair. My husband always loves to run his fingers through my hair when I use this stuff!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like to use this in the summer to help lighten my hair without coloring it. I think it worked and I enjoy john frieda products and purchase many of them and will continue to. My hair is thick and a darker blonde but i like it lighter for the summer.
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Anderson, IN
I have been using the sheer blonde brightening shampoo and conditioner set after getting highlights and i love the way it makes my hair look. It keeps the color fresh and vibrant and makes my hair feel soft and great. Definitely would buy again!
Heather J.
Heather J.
San Antonio, TX
I just recently dyed my hair blonde bolioge and need a product to help enhance it. Will this line help keep the blonde looking fresh? and will my brown roots turn a different color if I use it?
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
What is the difference between this conditioner and the other blonde enhancing conditioners from this line?