John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray for All Blondes

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Non-Dulling to Help Keep Blonde Bright Delivers lasting hold and pure shine in one spray.  Non-dulling formula keeps blonde shimmering and bright.  With UV filter. . see more...

Diana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one and only hair spray I use!! Love the smell. The hold along with the flexibility. I have naturally curly hair and the hairspray holds and still gives my hair the ability to move. I will continue to purchase as long as it is sold!
Erica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray! I bought it at my local store and couldn’t be happier! It is a light hold for my fine hair (but I have a lot of it) and smells very good. Would definitely purchase again and recommend
Amber D.
I tried this product on a whim, and I'm glad I did! This spray goes on very light, but it provides great hold that lasts all day! It has a little shimmer in it, which goes great on blonde hair. The only thing I didn't love is the scent. It isn't unpleasant, just not perfumed.
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
I love this hairspray! I just recently went platinum and I had a really hard time finding a good hairspray! This hairspray has a good flexible hold, makes it shiny but also makes sure that it doesn't become brassy! The hairspray was on sale at ulta so I ended up getting 6 bottles for the price of 3! So glad I did !! Great product! I would highly recommend this hairspray for a blonde!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting this to lightly hold style and bring out blond highlights. It made color look more drab and it didn't hold style at all. It doesn't even smell good. It's economical but you get what you pay for sometimes and this is one of those times.
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I do wish it held a bit longer. However, my hair is pretty straight and I live in South Florida (hello, humidity!). I like that the waves/curls look natural. I LOVE that it definitely does NOT make my hair look dull! My hair is light brown/dirty blondish. As you can see in the photo, it still looked shiny.
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray for a drugstore product. I have brown hair but feel this hairspray formulated for blondes gives my hair nice shine. It's very reasonable for a large can, mine has lasted almost a year. It doesn't have a noticeable scent so it doesn't compete with other fragrances and it provides medium hold with movement.
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
I was super surprised by this hairspray. I got it on the fly because I needed something for my hair before work one day and it didn't make my hair crunchy but it held pretty good. Doesn't smell that bad either. Would def buy again.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair spray! Has been my holy grail for years. It holds but isn't crunchy. Somehow makes my blonde hair blonder and more vibrant. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair. Holds whatever style I am looking for that day :)
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall this hairspray is good depending on what you need. I was trying out a few new hairsprays because my everyday one started to seem a little too heavy. This one is nice and lightweight but I just felt like once you touched your hair all the flyaway reappeared immediately...as far as a gentle hold for the length of my hair it did a decent job.