John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray for All Blondes

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #99 in Hairspray

Non-Dulling to Help Keep Blonde Bright Delivers lasting hold and pure shine in one spray.  Non-dulling formula keeps blonde shimmering and bright.  With UV filter. . see more...

Heather G.
Heather G.
Fishers, IN
Each of the John Frieda Sheer Blonde products I have used have all been great for my hair and my needs. The Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray is no different. First off, I love the scent of the product. It smells so fresh and airy. This is perfect because typically the scent of regular hairspray reminds me of middle school when my friends and I first discovered the wonders of hairspray and thought that it needed to be used for every single hairstyle. Overkill. I also love that this hairspray doesn't weigh down my style and has a gorgeous bit of shimmer in it - perfect for us blondes!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Waterford, MI
I have very fine naturally strawberry blonde hair and find that most hair products weigh my hair down. That is not the case with this hair spray !! It has a light enough and doesn't leave any annoying hair spray residue . I do have naturally curly hair so I use this every day to keep the fly always in check, I do not use it to hold curl ( my normal curl does not require) . I also love the added shine it gives to my hair !!

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a blond, I dye my hair red, I love this hairspray regardless. It really allows my color to shine through without being muddled by the product. I do have to be sure to use a light hand because my hair is very fine and easily can look like straw with too much hold. On the other hand, it gives my fine hair the hold necessary to achieve my desired hairstyles.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty! A medium hold hairspray that adds a nice finishing tough and something special to any do. I prefer to use it as a post flat ironing finisher as it isn't super heavy duty hold. It doesn't leave my hair tacky and looks nice on my dark blonde hair without being too shimmery for everyday.
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really holds your hair without leaving it like a falsie hair. I love it, It is very long lasting, and it helps to give you the shape that you want. I love the smell, I'm very satisfied with it and I would definitely buy it again. I really like the whole blonde products John Frieda has.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
Any blonde knows how terrifying hair spray can be. It turns my hair from a bright blonde to a dark, greasy looking brown. Then I found this hairspray. It's geared towards blondes and gives a great hold without the greasy, sticky junk. I would recommend it to all blondes!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Brighton, MA
As a natural blonde, I am very careful with what I use on my hair. I can honestly say this product is great! It adds shimmer without damaging or causing residue on my fine hair. I'd recommend to any blonde! This makes your hair look beautiful and it's a great value too.
Imperfect M.
Imperfect M.
I love the John Frieda Sheer Blonde products. Every time I color my hair blonde, these are my go to products. They really help to keep the color looking great without giving it a brassy tint. Great price for a great product and they are convenient to purchase.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Tenants Hbr, ME
This shape and shimmer spray is the best. I'm not a natural blonde and have died my hair many times and I often get a brassy look but with John Freda products I'm able to keep fresh blonde look and the shimmer spray adds to it. I recommend it to any blonde!
Tyler N.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I love love love this hair spray! It has a great smell and gives your blonde hair a subtle shimmer, making it stand out just a tiny bit more! I use it as a finishing spray, as it does not offer much hold. It's at an unbeatable price, so you can't go wrong!