John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray for All Blondes

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Non-Dulling to Help Keep Blonde Bright Delivers lasting hold and pure shine in one spray.  Non-dulling formula keeps blonde shimmering and bright.  With UV filter. . see more...

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a blond, I dye my hair red, I love this hairspray regardless. It really allows my color to shine through without being muddled by the product. I do have to be sure to use a light hand because my hair is very fine and easily can look like straw with too much hold. On the other hand, it gives my fine hair the hold necessary to achieve my desired hairstyles.
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really holds your hair without leaving it like a falsie hair. I love it, It is very long lasting, and it helps to give you the shape that you want. I love the smell, I'm very satisfied with it and I would definitely buy it again. I really like the whole blonde products John Frieda has.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
Any blonde knows how terrifying hair spray can be. It turns my hair from a bright blonde to a dark, greasy looking brown. Then I found this hairspray. It's geared towards blondes and gives a great hold without the greasy, sticky junk. I would recommend it to all blondes!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Tenants Hbr, ME
This shape and shimmer spray is the best. I'm not a natural blonde and have died my hair many times and I often get a brassy look but with John Freda products I'm able to keep fresh blonde look and the shimmer spray adds to it. I recommend it to any blonde!
Tyler N.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I love love love this hair spray! It has a great smell and gives your blonde hair a subtle shimmer, making it stand out just a tiny bit more! I use it as a finishing spray, as it does not offer much hold. It's at an unbeatable price, so you can't go wrong!
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT! I love John Frieda products & I love a little sparkle to bring out my blonde hair! It's so awesome I would recommend to anyone! Just the right amount of shimmer & shine glistens in my blonde hair! So easy to use too!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
I was super surprised by this hairspray. I got it on the fly because I needed something for my hair before work one day and it didn't make my hair crunchy but it held pretty good. Doesn't smell that bad either. Would def buy again.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
This is my go-to hairspray. My hair is long and thick and this hairspray keeps my style looking fresh all day. It doesn't make my hair color look dull and it doesn't seem to build up with continued use. i will definitely buy again.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I love this hair spray the smell the light weight but yet strong hold it is just the best hair spray out there for blondes I have natural blonde hair and in the winter it darkens this helps me keep an even tone year round
Nessa L.
Nessa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this hairspray. I love it so much I buy often because i always can't find it anymore only a few select stores carry it. It leaves my hair touchably soft and holds well. Been using it for years