BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Ultra-light polymers produce a flexible hold so hair remains touchable and supple. Non-stiff, non-sticky hairspray is easy to shape into a style with staying power. Fine mist supports thick hair textures, yet won't weigh down even fine blonde.

sophia m.
Pearl City, HI
I don’t like hairspray very much. I always bought Aveda, but that became too expensive so I opted for this since I have blonde (fake) hair.. it doesn’t wear my hair down, doesn’t get sticky and doesn’t smell bad or too chemically. I sometimes used A LOT due to being a flight attendant who needed her hair in place and it stayed in place but didn’t look stiff when putting hair down again.
Liz M.
Morgantown, WV
I hate a hairspray that weighs down my thick hair. John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear hairspray holds my hair down without all the weight! My hair doesn't feel hard or sticky and this spray doesn't dull the color either!!
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
This hairspray was just okay. It was too expensive for the results, and it did not hold as much as a I wanted it to. It smelled ok, but that doesn't make up for the frizzes around my face at the end of the night.
Aaliyah B.
This spray was amazing when I had my blonde hair! It makes your hair have such a nice healthy shine but not oily, but more of a healthy sheen which I loved and it gave some hold but still left the hair soft!
Katrina H.
I purchased this hairspray while it was on sale at Ulta. The main thing that caught my eye and made me want to purchase this product was that it claimed to be crystal clear and not leave any showable residue, especially on blonde hair. This hairspray lived up to that claim which was awesome. My issue with this product however is that I didn't think the hold was as great as it could of been. This is a flexible hold hairspray, but more flexible than hold. I would purchase this hairspray again, but only if it was on sale as it is kinda pricey in my opinion.

*My packaging is different than the stock picture
Amber D.
I tried this product on a whim, and I'm glad I did! This spray goes on very light, but it provides great hold that lasts all day! It has a little shimmer in it, which goes great on blonde hair. The only thing I didn't love is the scent. It isn't unpleasant, just not perfumed.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I've used this hairspray a number of times throughout the years and loved it because it had great hold, smelled wonderful and didn't leave my hair sticky or weighed down. However, they recently changed the formula and although I still like it, it's noticeably more sticky and doesn't smell great. It's an ok hairspray (that used to be great!) but there are better options out there for the price.
Carolina G.
I do wish it held a bit longer. However, my hair is pretty straight and I live in South Florida (hello, humidity!). I like that the waves/curls look natural. I LOVE that it definitely does NOT make my hair look dull! My hair is light brown/dirty blondish. As you can see in the photo, it still looked shiny.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Amazing hair spray! Has been my holy grail for years. It holds but isn't crunchy. Somehow makes my blonde hair blonder and more vibrant. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair. Holds whatever style I am looking for that day :)
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Overall this hairspray is good depending on what you need. I was trying out a few new hairsprays because my everyday one started to seem a little too heavy. This one is nice and lightweight but I just felt like once you touched your hair all the flyaway reappeared immediately...as far as a gentle hold for the length of my hair it did a decent job.

Amazon