BY JOHN FRIEDA® #50 in Hairspray

Ultra-light polymers produce a flexible hold so hair remains touchable and supple. Non-stiff, non-sticky hairspray is easy to shape into a style with staying power. Fine mist supports thick hair textures, yet won't weigh down even fine blonde.

Buy on Walmart*
Katrina H.
I purchased this hairspray while it was on sale at Ulta. The main thing that caught my eye and made me want to purchase this product was that it claimed to be crystal clear and not leave any showable residue, especially on blonde hair. This hairspray lived up to that claim which was awesome. My issue with this product however is that I didn't think the hold was as great as it could of been. This is a flexible hold hairspray, but more flexible than hold. I would purchase this hairspray again, but only if it was on sale as it is kinda pricey in my opinion.

*My packaging is different than the stock picture
Sophia S.
I don’t like hairspray very much. I always bought Aveda, but that became too expensive so I opted for this since I have blonde (fake) hair.. it doesn’t wear my hair down, doesn’t get sticky and doesn’t smell bad or too chemically. I sometimes used A LOT due to being a flight attendant who needed her hair in place and it stayed in place but didn’t look stiff when putting hair down again.
Diana L.
The one and only hair spray I use!! Love the smell. The hold along with the flexibility. I have naturally curly hair and the hairspray holds and still gives my hair the ability to move. I will continue to purchase as long as it is sold!
Liz M.
I hate a hairspray that weighs down my thick hair. John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear hairspray holds my hair down without all the weight! My hair doesn't feel hard or sticky and this spray doesn't dull the color either!!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Pretty epic hairspray. I love the smell! Great hold and it gives a gorgeous finish. It's a great value compared to others. It totally met all of my expectations. I am so pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it to others.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
This hairspray was just okay. It was too expensive for the results, and it did not hold as much as a I wanted it to. It smelled ok, but that doesn't make up for the frizzes around my face at the end of the night.
Amber D.
I tried this product on a whim, and I'm glad I did! This spray goes on very light, but it provides great hold that lasts all day! It has a little shimmer in it, which goes great on blonde hair. The only thing I didn't love is the scent. It isn't unpleasant, just not perfumed.
Carolina G.
Aventura, FL
I do wish it held a bit longer. However, my hair is pretty straight and I live in South Florida (hello, humidity!). I like that the waves/curls look natural. I LOVE that it definitely does NOT make my hair look dull! My hair is light brown/dirty blondish. As you can see in the photo, it still looked shiny.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Amazing hair spray! Has been my holy grail for years. It holds but isn't crunchy. Somehow makes my blonde hair blonder and more vibrant. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair. Holds whatever style I am looking for that day :)
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Overall this hairspray is good depending on what you need. I was trying out a few new hairsprays because my everyday one started to seem a little too heavy. This one is nice and lightweight but I just felt like once you touched your hair all the flyaway reappeared immediately...as far as a gentle hold for the length of my hair it did a decent job.