Lauren M.

Is this a good shampoo to brighten blonde? If no, what is a better purple shampoo?

Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
12 months ago
When I had white blond hair I hated this shampoo it didn't tone my blonde at all I felt like it made it more yellow than anything. Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde Shampoo worked amazing for me I just let it sit for 5 minutes and my hair stayed bright for a longer period of time between tonings.
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
12 months ago
I am not too sure about that specific shampoo. But I currently use the Shimmer Lights Shampoo and it has brighten my blonde :)