BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Get salon-fresh style. With ground-breaking Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple shampoo revitalises and re-balances blonde in just 3 washes. Optical Brightening Technology absorbs UV light and emits white-blue glow so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA,  Sodium Chloride, Malic Acid, Trideceth-9, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Acid Violet 43, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal.

• Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminat...1 Answers
  • Is this any good for brightening blonde? 1 Answers
  • I was always curious about this product since i have blon...2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Izzy T.
Philomath
THANK THE HAIR GODS FOR THIS ONE! The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo keeps my hair from getting brassy between hair appointments! Great for anyone who has subtle red undertones so the blonde doesn't always stay. Would recommend!
Erika N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have naturally blonde hair that I also color to lighten it up. I do notice my hair at times becomes brassy and almost orange-y, so my hair stylist recommended I try a "purple shampoo". I have tried other brands but have noticed this one works better than others. I use it about once a week to keep my color from becoming brassy and orangey.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Just got my hair touched up and my stylist gave me this to sample and I love it. I have naturally dark hair so whenever I get it colored I have a bit of brassy color and I’m already able to tell a difference in my blonde
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Rachel C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this to tame the brassiness in my hair, which is naturally ashy. I can definitely see a difference in tone when I am using this shampoo and conditioner. I do have to use an additional shampoo and conditioner, because I just don’t feel that these really moisturize my hair well enough from the inside. I do love that the conditioner has a built-in gloss, though!
Megan B.
Racine, WI
I bleached my hair recently trying to achieve a very blonde look and ended up with a lot of gold and brass, which is to be expected. I picked this shampoo up and have washed and conditioned a few times now and my hair is slowly looking lighter. The shampoo isn’t depositing so much pigment that my hair is purple though and that’s a plus. It also manages to wash really well, getting out all of the dry shampoo that I sometimes use for volume and lazy days. The shampoo used with the conditioner leaves my hair shiny, silky and smooth 👍
That L.
First of all, I don't know for sure if this helped my hair be more blonde or not. I don't think I was paying close enough attention. But I will say this shampoo sucks the actual life out of my hair and makes it so devoid of moisture that it becomes a gross tangley rats nest until I use a half a bottle of conditioner to fix it.
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
I color my hair blonde and the water in our town ruins my color & makes it brassy. I've tried many different shampoos that claim to fix this problem and only wasted money. This shampoo truly works! Just remember to let it sit in your hair for several minutes before rinsing for best results. Love it. Highly recommended
Catherine D.
Baltimore
I use this purple shampoo to keep brassiness at bay. It does the job, but not well enough to only be able to use a few times a week. I have to use this every time I wash my hair and find it drying because of the sulfates. It lathers well and is super affordable, but I think there are better drugstore options.
Shelby S.
Ardmore
I keep this around for when I get an orange tinge and don’t want to tone or if my hair gets green from chlorine but i don’t think it’s good for every day use because I kind of dries out my hair
Lauren M.
Is this a good shampoo to brighten blonde? If no, what is a better purple shampoo?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
I was always curious about this product since i have blonde hair myself. Does it really feel like it tones your hair and make it lighter?
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
If I put this on highlighted hair will it have an affect on the part of my hair that is brown?
Kristi T.
What color is the actual shampoo?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I recently just bought this but I have not used it yet and I was wondering if anybody can give me their opinions on it who have used it.