BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Get salon-fresh style. With ground-breaking Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple shampoo revitalises and re-balances blonde in just 3 washes. Optical Brightening Technology absorbs UV light and emits white-blue glow so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA,  Sodium Chloride, Malic Acid, Trideceth-9, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Acid Violet 43, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal.

• Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminat...1 Answers
  • Is this any good for brightening blonde? 1 Answers
  • I was always curious about this product since i have blon...2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Bailee H.
Auburn
I used this shampoo on and off for about a month and I can’t say I really noticed a difference in my hair color. I have bleached blonde hair even though I am a natural blonde, but I couldn’t really pick out a major difference in the tone of my color
Izzy T.
Philomath
THANK THE HAIR GODS FOR THIS ONE! The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo keeps my hair from getting brassy between hair appointments! Great for anyone who has subtle red undertones so the blonde doesn't always stay. Would recommend!
Erika N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have naturally blonde hair that I also color to lighten it up. I do notice my hair at times becomes brassy and almost orange-y, so my hair stylist recommended I try a "purple shampoo". I have tried other brands but have noticed this one works better than others. I use it about once a week to keep my color from becoming brassy and orangey.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Just got my hair touched up and my stylist gave me this to sample and I love it. I have naturally dark hair so whenever I get it colored I have a bit of brassy color and I’m already able to tell a difference in my blonde
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Rachel C.
Grand rapids, MI
I use this to tame the brassiness in my hair, which is naturally ashy. I can definitely see a difference in tone when I am using this shampoo and conditioner. I do have to use an additional shampoo and conditioner, because I just don’t feel that these really moisturize my hair well enough from the inside. I do love that the conditioner has a built-in gloss, though!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Megan B.
Racine, WI
I bleached my hair recently trying to achieve a very blonde look and ended up with a lot of gold and brass, which is to be expected. I picked this shampoo up and have washed and conditioned a few times now and my hair is slowly looking lighter. The shampoo isn’t depositing so much pigment that my hair is purple though and that’s a plus. It also manages to wash really well, getting out all of the dry shampoo that I sometimes use for volume and lazy days. The shampoo used with the conditioner leaves my hair shiny, silky and smooth 👍
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
I color my hair blonde and the water in our town ruins my color & makes it brassy. I've tried many different shampoos that claim to fix this problem and only wasted money. This shampoo truly works! Just remember to let it sit in your hair for several minutes before rinsing for best results. Love it. Highly recommended
jillian k.
tolleson
it does what it’s supposed to do but it really dries out your hair! it’s only $7 which is nice but it’s very damaging. i use this on my bleached hair to keep it blonde.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
If I put this on highlighted hair will it have an affect on the part of my hair that is brown?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
I was always curious about this product since i have blonde hair myself. Does it really feel like it tones your hair and make it lighter?
Lauren M.
Is this a good shampoo to brighten blonde? If no, what is a better purple shampoo?
Kristi T.
What color is the actual shampoo?
Dallas L.
Does this work well on naturally blonde hair? Just purchased cause id like to naturally lighten my hair.

back