BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Get salon-fresh style. With ground-breaking Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple shampoo revitalises and re-balances blonde in just 3 washes. Optical Brightening Technology absorbs UV light and emits white-blue glow so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA,  Sodium Chloride, Malic Acid, Trideceth-9, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Acid Violet 43, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal.

• "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
So this does what it says, it tones the brassy blonde hair. I’m happy with my results. I’m not so happy that it dried my hair out but still worth it since it’s not expensive. Just plan to use a good conditioning treatment after use. The conditioner left my hair dry as well.

It lathers Ok, smells decent and is overall what it says it is. I’d buy again.
Alli B.
I used this in my hair when I had a balayage and it worked so well! Took all of the brassiness out of my hair. I wouldn’t use it too much a week because it can dry out your hair. Overall great product and very great price.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Just got my hair touched up and my stylist gave me this to sample and I love it. I have naturally dark hair so whenever I get it colored I have a bit of brassy color and I’m already able to tell a difference in my blonde
Megan B.
Racine
I bleached my hair recently trying to achieve a very blonde look and ended up with a lot of gold and brass, which is to be expected. I picked this shampoo up and have washed and conditioned a few times now and my hair is slowly looking lighter. The shampoo isn’t depositing so much pigment that my hair is purple though and that’s a plus. It also manages to wash really well, getting out all of the dry shampoo that I sometimes use for volume and lazy days. The shampoo used with the conditioner leaves my hair shiny, silky and smooth 👍
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Hannah B.
Lakeview
Love this shampoo ! It’s keeps the brassiness out of my blonde colored hair and it keeps it healthy at the same time. I totally recommend this ! And if you have blonde colored hair this will save your life.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I love love love this purple shampoo!! I put it on my hair dry leave it on for an hour to tone my hair, and it works amazing!! Always make sure to get the conditioner because purple shampoo can be drying. They are priced just right and last a very long time when using just once a week as a toner 😻
Rachel C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this to tame the brassiness in my hair, which is naturally ashy. I can definitely see a difference in tone when I am using this shampoo and conditioner. I do have to use an additional shampoo and conditioner, because I just don’t feel that these really moisturize my hair well enough from the inside. I do love that the conditioner has a built-in gloss, though!
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
I color my hair blonde and the water in our town ruins my color & makes it brassy. I've tried many different shampoos that claim to fix this problem and only wasted money. This shampoo truly works! Just remember to let it sit in your hair for several minutes before rinsing for best results. Love it. Highly recommended
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
If I put this on highlighted hair will it have an affect on the part of my hair that is brown?
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
I was always curious about this product since i have blonde hair myself. Does it really feel like it tones your hair and make it lighter?
Lauren M.
Is this a good shampoo to brighten blonde? If no, what is a better purple shampoo?
Kristi T.
What color is the actual shampoo?
Teresa M.
Newnan, GA
Looking for a shampoo to get rid of some brassy tones. Is this a good one ? Thanks !!