John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Persephone L.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by kels l.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Tasha M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This moisturizing conditioner helps any shade of colour-treated blonde hair look bright and fresh by helping to neutralize brassy and yellow tones. Hair will feel softer while looking a fresher-shade of blonde. You will notice results after just three uses of this product. see more...

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
John Frieda Sheer blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner is a great choice for all my blondes gone brassy! And for the millionth time this is the kind of product that preforms better with its mate, meaning the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo... You’re gonna get the best results using the two together, especially when you’re dealing with brassy, yellow hair.... Not to mention John Frieda products don’t cost what they used to... John Frieda has always been so high quality, you used to have to buy them in the salon but they’re much more affordable so it’s like you’re getting salon products for Walmart prices!
Megan F.
I used this product every day when my hair was lightened. It helped my damaged ends from pulling too brassy. The smell is nothing special but my hair felt nice. I ordered it through amazon but you could get it at ulta
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Not sure it work that well toning my hair as well as other the shampoo is a light purple which means it won’t tone as well as my dark purple conditioner from TIGI. But I use this if I run out of the other one in the meantime. It does leave my hair feeling soft, so that’s a plus.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This helps pull out brassy tones in blonde hair and it works pretty well. I noticed my hair get lighter when I used this and it was very moisturizing to my hair. It does not work as well as other brands, but it is much more affordable.
Maija B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This conditioner is one of a kind. I am a brunette who has color treated blond highlights and ombré ends. My color treated blonde always has a had brassy tone to it. This conditioner not only completely neutralizes the reddish tones it also moisturizes my hair preventing further damage. I have been using this conditioner along with the shampoo for a few years now and would recommend it to anyone. I purchase mine from the local Rite Aid because they often have this product line on sale for buy one get one half off.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
Love sing this product when my hair color gets a little brassy. It color corrects instantly after one use.
Hana S.
Portland, OR
i have dark dark dark brown hair. i use this to keep it from getting red/orange tones.
Monique G.
Mississauga, ON
This kept my hair well nourished and hydrated. It did tone the hair a little bit, nothing drastic, I bought it because it was easy to find since it was in my local Shoppers Drug Mart but in the end it didn’t make a huge difference in the tone of my hair.
Juliet R.
London, London
I had this product a while ago with the shampoo too and wasn't impressed massively. I didn't notice any "colour correcting" of my hair but maybe I didn't use it for long enough. The main reason I didn't like it is because it doesn't seem to do what I want a basic conditioner to do: condition my hair! It was still dry and knotty and brittle after using this - wouldn't buy again.
Nicole M.
Barrie , ON
I love this product! It smells AMAZING and it leaves my hair so clean and refreshed. I love the way that it keeps the blonde highlights in my hair a white-blonde colour but it doesn't effect the other colours of my hair! I recommend this to anyone who has blonde hair or blonde in their hair! Amazing product 5 stars for sure.
Tasha M.
Just bought this product, have yet to use it. Does it keep the brassiness at bay and keep my ash blonde ?