BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple conditioner revitalises and re-balances blonde when used with our tone-correcting shampoo. Enhanced with Optical Brightening Technology to absorb UV light and emit a white-blue glow, so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter. Additional conditioning agents renew softness for essential hydration.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum, Dimethiconol, PEG-14M, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Malic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Acid Violet 43, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Buy on Amazon
Evyn G.
Liverpool
This is a lovely conditioner and smells amazing while conditioning your hair however I don’t think it does anything in terms of tone correcting my hair colour. If you’re looking for something light for a conditioner then this will be lovely :)
MOLLY💋 W.
Sydney, NS
I don’t find this did anything to help with the tone of my blonde hair. The shampoo is the same way. The purple tone is way too light to do any kind of toning. Just feels like a regular conditioner. Smells nice
Rachel J.
Darwen Road, Bolton
I’m not really impressed with John Freida anymore. I used to use this to try and sort out my highlights, but I don’t think it did much.
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Favorite product line for blonde hair. Love the low price point and the drugstore availability! This product line works wothout emptying your pockets.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA
This is a great conditioner for graying hair. It allows all the color to come through without the yellow
Tish G.
Maintaining dyed hair and making sure it doen't turn brassy is usually expensive. Keeping my balayage means I have to use purple shampoo, and thankfully this brand isn't as expensive as others, and works well too.
jessica b.
southampton
I have only been using this a few times and it has worker very good i have left it on my hair for a few minutes for better results makes my hair more whiter looking what is perfect it also leaves my hair very soft
Naila M.
I loved this conditioner! It helps reduce the orange from my blonde hair. It also smells amazing!
Ariel M.
Midhurst, ON
BEST CONDITIONER AMD SHAMPOO EVER! I’m constantly dying my hair blonde and this product helps so much with keeping my hair away from the brassy look! I usually sleep with it in! And it doesn’t dye your hair purple lol!
Ashley H.
Leesburg
This conditioner and the shampoo rinsed away all my brass! I had platinum blonde hair when I used this and I loved it and I will use it if I ever go back to that color! 😊
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.