BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple conditioner revitalises and re-balances blonde when used with our tone-correcting shampoo. Enhanced with Optical Brightening Technology to absorb UV light and emit a white-blue glow, so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter. Additional conditioning agents renew softness for essential hydration.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum, Dimethiconol, PEG-14M, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Malic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Acid Violet 43, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
My hair is colored and it turns brassy within time and this product helps reduce and eliminate that unwanted color and it gives you healthy hair at the same time!
Rebekah G.
Long Beach, CA
Great conditioner! It helped maintain my cool blonde balayage highlights with dark brown hair. Doesn't work like other purple tone correctors but reduced brassiness.
Chelsie B.
Easthampton, MA
I like to use this right after I get my highlights done. I feel better when I use it but it's hard to tell if I see the highlights lasting longer because of it.
Leia B.
Chatsworth, GA
Good drugstore shampoo for blonde hair. Smells citrusy and not strong so you can use it every day. When I have it, i use it every other shampoo and let it sit.
Jacquelynn G.
Charlotte, NC
Admittedly I only used this for a couple weeks, but it did an incredible job of toning down my brassy yellows!! I was very impressed, especially for the price.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
This conditioner is a must have for bleach blonde hair. It works like a toner for you at home. It neutralizes UN wanted yellow and brassy tones from the hair .
Denise G.
Los Lunas, NM
This product is so amazing for the price! It really helped take the brassiness out of my blonde and I only use it a few times a week! Plus it's a great price!
Kim S.
LITTLE FALLS, NJ
Love this conditioner! It helps keep the brass at bay and brighten hair. It can dry out your hair with daily use. It's great for use once or twice a week.
Anastasia R.
San Luis Obispo, CA
My hair was a dirty blonde with weird highlights that I hated but now It has a beautiful look with my own natural highlights, but less of the dirty look
Larraine Y.
Freedom, IN
This is the only conditioner that works well with my hair. My hair is fine and thick and this helps to add body while keeping my hair looking beautiful.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.