BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple conditioner revitalises and re-balances blonde when used with our tone-correcting shampoo. Enhanced with Optical Brightening Technology to absorb UV light and emit a white-blue glow, so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter. Additional conditioning agents renew softness for essential hydration.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum, Dimethiconol, PEG-14M, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Malic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Acid Violet 43, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Lauren B.
Ajax, ON
I was so not a fan of this product! I've been blonde for years and haven't found this product as useful as others. It just seems to be something that doesn't lather or even boost my blonde hair in anyway positively. I was super disappointed and never repurchased this product. It definitely isn't the worst out their and didn't dry my hair out but for a tone correcting product it didn't do much change.
Britnee L.
I used this one time at my father in law's house because it was the only colorsafe shampoo in the shower I was using. I knew it would be safe for my light purple hair at the time because of how it works. I did not know I would have one of the best color days of my life! I received many complements. I do feel like it stripped a little of the purple out of my hair and made it more blonde. It is a product for blondes, and I was using a semipermanent dye. Otherwise, I would have purchased this.
Maija B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This conditioner is one of a kind. I am a brunette who has color treated blond highlights and ombré ends. My color treated blonde always has a had brassy tone to it. This conditioner not only completely neutralizes the reddish tones it also moisturizes my hair preventing further damage. I have been using this conditioner along with the shampoo for a few years now and would recommend it to anyone. I purchase mine from the local Rite Aid because they often have this product line on sale for buy one get one half off.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Used this along with the shampoo. Let me begin by saying it did tone my hair from a brassy blonde back to the nice platinum I had when I first got my hair done. So it does what it says when it comes to that.

The bad, it made my hair SO dry. It is NOTHING like a normal conditioner. I did recondition my hair and it’s ok but still a little dry on the ends. Thinking I’ll need a really good deep conditioning after using this which won’t be every wash.
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
i like this product a lot, i really needed a purple shampoo but didnt have the money for a salon purple shampoo, i picked this up at rite aid and tried it, it works very well for the color but dries my hair out a lot i may have to try the other blonde shampoos to see if they are any different but if you are on a budget and need to lighten your blonde in your hair its great! just try and use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards!
Gabi S.
I love this. I found it to be super conditioning, I'm not sure why other reviewers say the opposite. In conjunction with the shampoo, it's really toned down my hair. My ends are platinum and my roots are light brown/ dark blonde and using this really took the brassiness out and blended everything.
Jayme H.
I noticed a slight improvement in the tone of my hair after using this shampoo & conditioner combination. I left both products in my hair for at least 5 minutes for best results. I only gave this product 4 stars because it did leave my hair feeling dry so I wish it was more moisturizing.
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
Like it's partner, the tone correcting shampoo, the conditioner works just as well. I've been using this for the last three years, since I've been coloring my hair blonde. It leaves your hair super soft and shiny. The price is perfect as well! Pair with the shampoo for maximum results.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA
Leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. The conditioner itself though is more of  a lavender color and isn't all that pigmented though, unfortunately. I purchased this conditioner at Ultra, however I have also seen it at Walgreens.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh you guys! The shampoo conditioner this product in general excellent. I have use this product when I had a little extra cash and I can afford the little more expensive shampoo and conditioner and it's very awesome.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.

back