BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple conditioner revitalises and re-balances blonde when used with our tone-correcting shampoo. Enhanced with Optical Brightening Technology to absorb UV light and emit a white-blue glow, so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter. Additional conditioning agents renew softness for essential hydration.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum, Dimethiconol, PEG-14M, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Malic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Acid Violet 43, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
John Frieda Sheer blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner is a great choice for all my blondes gone brassy! And for the millionth time this is the kind of product that preforms better with its mate, meaning the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo... You’re gonna get the best results using the two together, especially when you’re dealing with brassy, yellow hair.... Not to mention John Frieda products don’t cost what they used to... John Frieda has always been so high quality, you used to have to buy them in the salon but they’re much more affordable so it’s like you’re getting salon products for Walmart prices!
Megan F.
I used this product every day when my hair was lightened. It helped my damaged ends from pulling too brassy. The smell is nothing special but my hair felt nice. I ordered it through amazon but you could get it at ulta
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo is a great shampoo for blonde hair! It smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny and smooth, and helps keep my hair an ashier, purer blonde. I have naturally blonde hair, but the well water at my house turns it brassy. I tried this to see if the color would correct and I'm definitely starting to see a better, brighter blonde!
Allexus H.
Hemlock, MI
Garbage. Our water was turning my hair very brassy, so I started using this and it helped a little bit but my hair still very brassy looking and started turning a little orange. I contacted my stylist and asked her opinion and she suggested I pick up Matrix Brass Off and it worked so much better than this stuff. It’s a lot pricier, but I already spent a lot on my hair and I wanted to maintain the blonde between salon visits. I would not purchase this product again.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This stuff is great for making sure there arent brassy tones in your blonde hair. Also great for grey hair so it doesn't yellow. My friend uses it for that
Once I was at her place and used some even though I have naturally red hair and I liked it.
Hannah B.
Lakeview
Best affordable conditioner for blonde colored hair I love it ! It keeps the brassiness out of my hair and makes it silky soft. You need this in your life ! It’s affordable and works wonderfully for blonde hair.
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Not sure it work that well toning my hair as well as other the shampoo is a light purple which means it won’t tone as well as my dark purple conditioner from TIGI. But I use this if I run out of the other one in the meantime. It does leave my hair feeling soft, so that’s a plus.
Lauren B.
Ajax, ON
I was so not a fan of this product! I've been blonde for years and haven't found this product as useful as others. It just seems to be something that doesn't lather or even boost my blonde hair in anyway positively. I was super disappointed and never repurchased this product. It definitely isn't the worst out their and didn't dry my hair out but for a tone correcting product it didn't do much change.
Britnee L.
I used this one time at my father in law's house because it was the only colorsafe shampoo in the shower I was using. I knew it would be safe for my light purple hair at the time because of how it works. I did not know I would have one of the best color days of my life! I received many complements. I do feel like it stripped a little of the purple out of my hair and made it more blonde. It is a product for blondes, and I was using a semipermanent dye. Otherwise, I would have purchased this.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Used this along with the shampoo. Let me begin by saying it did tone my hair from a brassy blonde back to the nice platinum I had when I first got my hair done. So it does what it says when it comes to that.

The bad, it made my hair SO dry. It is NOTHING like a normal conditioner. I did recondition my hair and it’s ok but still a little dry on the ends. Thinking I’ll need a really good deep conditioning after using this which won’t be every wash.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.