BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Colour-Correcting Technology, this purple conditioner revitalises and re-balances blonde when used with our tone-correcting shampoo. Enhanced with Optical Brightening Technology to absorb UV light and emit a white-blue glow, so colour-treated blonde tones appear brighter. Additional conditioning agents renew softness for essential hydration.
Suitable for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum, Dimethiconol, PEG-14M, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Malic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Acid Violet 43, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
John Frieda Sheer blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner is a great choice for all my blondes gone brassy! And for the millionth time this is the kind of product that preforms better with its mate, meaning the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo... You’re gonna get the best results using the two together, especially when you’re dealing with brassy, yellow hair.... Not to mention John Frieda products don’t cost what they used to... John Frieda has always been so high quality, you used to have to buy them in the salon but they’re much more affordable so it’s like you’re getting salon products for Walmart prices!
Izzy T.
Philomath
THANK THE HAIR GODS FOR THIS ONE! The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Renew Tone-Correcting Conditioner keeps my hair from getting brassy between hair appointments! Great for anyone who has subtle red undertones so the blonde doesn't always stay. Would recommend! Great to leave in for 5-10 minutes for a nice hair mask too :)
Megan F.
I used this product every day when my hair was lightened. It helped my damaged ends from pulling too brassy. The smell is nothing special but my hair felt nice. I ordered it through amazon but you could get it at ulta
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo is a great shampoo for blonde hair! It smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny and smooth, and helps keep my hair an ashier, purer blonde. I have naturally blonde hair, but the well water at my house turns it brassy. I tried this to see if the color would correct and I'm definitely starting to see a better, brighter blonde!
Allexus H.
Hemlock, MI
Garbage. Our water was turning my hair very brassy, so I started using this and it helped a little bit but my hair still very brassy looking and started turning a little orange. I contacted my stylist and asked her opinion and she suggested I pick up Matrix Brass Off and it worked so much better than this stuff. It’s a lot pricier, but I already spent a lot on my hair and I wanted to maintain the blonde between salon visits. I would not purchase this product again.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This stuff is great for making sure there arent brassy tones in your blonde hair. Also great for grey hair so it doesn't yellow. My friend uses it for that
Once I was at her place and used some even though I have naturally red hair and I liked it.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
This conditioner and the shampoo rinsed away all my brass! I had platinum blonde hair when I used this and I loved it and I will use it if I ever go back to that color! 😊
Hannah B.
Lakeview
Best affordable conditioner for blonde colored hair I love it ! It keeps the brassiness out of my hair and makes it silky soft. You need this in your life ! It’s affordable and works wonderfully for blonde hair.
allyson d.
hinesville
Left my hair limp (I am a curly girl) but it kept my hair from being brassy. Now I use a moisturizer conditioner in addition to prevent the limp bleh part of my hair. Did not agitate my scalp and I have super sensitive skin.
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Not sure it work that well toning my hair as well as other the shampoo is a light purple which means it won’t tone as well as my dark purple conditioner from TIGI. But I use this if I run out of the other one in the meantime. It does leave my hair feeling soft, so that’s a plus.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.