John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Amber T.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Meg K.

BY KODIAKE

John frieda sheer blonde color renew tone-restoring conditioner 8.45 fluid ounce renews color for noticeably brighter blonde in 3 washes. see more...

• I recently dyed my hair blond is this product going to help my ha...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see a big difference when using this?? Is there anothe...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara for a few weeks now and I w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
First john Frieda is an amazing brand and company!! When they came out with this purple conditioner I was so excited and after trying it I'm in loveeee! It's kept my blonde hair from looking brassy!
Laurén L.
Laurén L.
I bought this to tone my blonde. I didn't want that warm golden tone, wanted more of a cool platinum look. This conditioner helped to keep that cool blonde color!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Tampa, FL
This stuff smells really good and will clean your hair. I haven't noticed anything for my color though. It is safe for color treated hair.
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This is a great inexpensive purple shampoo to keep your hair ashy. It takes a few washes to get all the brassiness out but it works and doesn't cost as much as other purple shampoos.
Alexandreia S.
Alexandreia S.
This was the only product that would take the rust and minerals, that caused my blonde hair to change colors, out.

I would recommend this product if you have city water that can dull your hair color!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Love this stuff! First of all it smells good and I feel like my hair is really clean after using this. I alternate what I can definitely tell a difference as far as lightening my hair! My hairdresser actually notices more than I, guess since I see my hair everyday, but every time I go see her she'll ask if I've been using this because she can always tell how lighter it is. Definitely recommend!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I just purchased this John Freida Sheer blonde a few months ago and I've been using it ever cents I don't think it is shown very much different in the blonde part I think I'm just gonna go with a normal conditioner next time and not spend the extra money.
Hong anh N.
Hong anh N.
Honolulu, HI
I definitely seen a difference using this between a normal conditioner! It helps your hair from turning into a different shade and if anything tones it so that it's not too brassy. It might not be a huge difference but it works 👍🏼
Alma C.
Alma C.
When i got my balayage, i use this once a week to tone my blonde highlights. It removes the brasiness and helps prevent your blonde locks turn orange.
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
I have silver hair so I was looking for a good purple conditioner because most don't leave my hair feeling soft. I tried this and I LOVE it!! It's so moisturizing and keeps the yellow tones away. Definitely sticking with this conditioner👍🏼
Ashley
Ashley
I recently dyed my hair blond is this product going to help my hair stay it's color and stay healthy?
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Did anyone see a big difference when using this?? Is there another purple shampoo you would recommend?
Manon H.
Manon H.
Calgary, AB
I have been looking for a new mascara for a few weeks now and I was wonder if this was a good buy