John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth D.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Maya Y.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Sheer blonde color renew tone restoring shampoo was launched by the design house of john Frieda. It detangles, restores moisture and elasticity. It softens, smooth’s and adds a luminous shine see more...

• Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminate brassi...1 Answers
Amber I.
Mc Donald, PA
Especially when paired with the tone restoring conditioner, the tone correcting system by John Frieda makes a noticeable difference on my blonde hair. It strips away the brassiness that sometimes plagues blonde hair. I recommend this product to anyone looking to rid their hair of the brass!
corey m.
It's a very good purple shampoo for the price. The sent isn't super strong which is good. I keep the shampoo on my hair for a couple minutes before I rinse it out and it's lightens it and gets rid of the brassiness very well. If you are first trying out purple shampoo I would definitely try this first
Nicole L.
I am a natural blonde that highlights my hair but I try to extend the time between salon visits as much as possible but lately I have been finding my highlights get brassy which results in more frequent touch ups. I tried John Frieda's tone restoring shampoo/conditioner and was very happy with the results! It eliminated the brassiness in my highlights and made my hair look and feel great!
Karen H.
Cambridge
I have been a John Frieda fan since day one. As a natural blonde my hair has darkened with age and I have been highlighting it. Sheer Blonde Color Renew keeps it looking fresh without any brassiness and I love it. A fan!
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I use this product a few times a month. I'm ash blonde with highlights. It keeps my natural blonde and color treated sections looking fresh. Ulta will have a b1g1 a few times a year. I stock up because it's not the MOST affordable purple shampoo out there.
Annette H.
Gets rid of the brassiness from my hair and leaves it looking slightly blonder with every use
Kelly H.
This shampoo is a must if you have blonde hair! I now have silver hair and use this to keep the colour toned and topped up! It also leaves hair feeling gorgeous which is an added bonus! Definitely would buy this again and again.. super happy with this!
Kate G.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I bought this shampoo after getting my hair lightened from a dark brown but it turned out pretty brassy. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and used them almost everyday. It definitely helped with the orangey color but it also seemed to dry out my hair a bit
Grace H.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling lovely and healthy, it also emphasis's the blonde within my hair.
Kayla S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This shampoo smells nice but that is about it. It didn't restore the blonde in my hair. I used this product until the bottle was gone but I did not repurchase.
Tessa F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminate brassiness?