John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth D.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Maya Y.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Sheer blonde color renew tone restoring shampoo was launched by the design house of john Frieda. It detangles, restores moisture and elasticity. It softens, smooth’s and adds a luminous shine see more...

• Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminate brassi...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This shampoo smells nice but that is about it. It didn't restore the blonde in my hair. I used this product until the bottle was gone but I did not repurchase.
Kelly A.
Bemidji
Enough with questions already how bout you do what u said ur gonna do. Send out the stuff. My time is valuable
Audrey J.
This shampoo did literally nothing as far as helping tone my brassy highlighted hair. The smell was nice but that's about the only positive.
Erica W.
Ontario
I was very excited to try this product, but in all honesty it didn't tone my hair at all.. not worth it.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
I didn't find any of the John Freida or Loreal blonde shampoos or confditioners to help neutralizer the brassiness in my blonde. This product also dried out my hair pretty bad and it wasn't even worth it cause my hair was still brassy!
Sarah C.
I think these shampoos are the best for colored hair that you can buy at the drugstore
Cristina M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite thing about this product is the scent. The texture is good, and the color is very pale, so the hair never gets violet tone.
Sarah D.
michigan
Compared to other toning shampoos I've tried, this one is not the best. I am a natural blonde, and I use this to tone down any bradsiness or discoloration that appears due to poor water quality/other environmental factors. The color is a lighter lavender, which is great, but I feel like it takes a couple of uses to get the maximum effect from this shampoo. The only really great thing about it is the price.
Jaynie W.
Fort Worth, TX
I get my hair colored regularly and use this shampoo after to keep from getting some of the brassy tones. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and cleanser formula. So far I like it and I noticed that my hair doesn't get as brassy. I recommend this product.
Whitney A.
Chickasha , OK
This isn't as intense of a purple shampoo as I wanted it to be and it takes about a week to really start to notice a difference. Since it isn't so intense i am able to use it daily.
Tessa F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminate brassiness?