John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth D.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Maya Y.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Sheer blonde color renew tone restoring shampoo was launched by the design house of john Frieda. It detangles, restores moisture and elasticity. It softens, smooth’s and adds a luminous shine see more...

• Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminate brassi...1 Answers
Harley H.
Lago Vista
I’ve used this product for a while, and I think it really works. I have black hair and I can see my hair getting more of a healthier look and not so dull looking. I was satisfied with this product. But I don’t know if I would purchase it again because it was a little pricy
Sarah C.
Norton Shores
I love this shampoo! I use it every other wash and each time I do people ask if I got my hair highlighted, it brightens my hair and smells so good! Definitely recommend for those in between salon trips!
Maya Y.
Dearborn, MI
Definitely reduced the brassiness in my hair, which I desperately need since I wash my hair daily (I know, I know) and am new to blonde hair. Lathers really well which is perfect if you have thick, full, curly hair like I do!
Renae V.
I don't color my hair, but I do use lighting sprays to keep my blonde hair a little brighter. I wanted my hair to look cooler, and this product has helped me do just that! It removes the brass tones from your hair and makes it look really good! My hair looks great after using this, and I only really need to use it once to twice a week. I will be repurchasing when I run out!
Amber I.
Mc Donald, PA
Especially when paired with the tone restoring conditioner, the tone correcting system by John Frieda makes a noticeable difference on my blonde hair. It strips away the brassiness that sometimes plagues blonde hair. I recommend this product to anyone looking to rid their hair of the brass!
Amanda Y.
Portland, OR
Recently started using this again and I can definitely see my hair toning down. My hair has brassy tones in it from dye and I want it to be a more cool toned blonde. This shampoo has been taking a little of the brassiness out. I've only been using it for about a week, so hopefully it continues working!
Sarah D.
michigan
Compared to other toning shampoos I've tried, this one is not the best. I am a natural blonde, and I use this to tone down any bradsiness or discoloration that appears due to poor water quality/other environmental factors. The color is a lighter lavender, which is great, but I feel like it takes a couple of uses to get the maximum effect from this shampoo. The only really great thing about it is the price.
Terri T.
As with most tone correcting shampoos, I notice that my hair does feel more dried out after using this product, but it is very effective at decreasing brassiness. I mix it with my salon shampoo and the drying is less noticeable. Great product for the price!
Jaynie W.
Fort Worth, TX
I get my hair colored regularly and use this shampoo after to keep from getting some of the brassy tones. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and cleanser formula. So far I like it and I noticed that my hair doesn't get as brassy. I recommend this product.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I use this product a few times a month. I'm ash blonde with highlights. It keeps my natural blonde and color treated sections looking fresh. Ulta will have a b1g1 a few times a year. I stock up because it's not the MOST affordable purple shampoo out there.
Tessa F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can you use this to get an ashy color or just to eliminate brassiness?