John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie N.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo uploaded by Kandee W.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo uploaded by Robin M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Refreshes Color - In 3 Uses Neutralizes Brassiness For Color Treated Blondes Formula with an optical brightener and lavender extends the salon-fresh look of your blonde by neutralizing brassiness. With UV filters. Ammonia and Peroxide Free ; see more...

• "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
As a blonde girl I am obsessed by this coloring correct shampoos with the purple pigment. It's not easy to find one that is affordable and good at the same time and this is one of my favorites I always know I will find it at CVS near my house and the interesting thing about it is that it is not going to get my hair purple if I don't want to ! I definitely see the results when I apply the shampoo because my hair doesn't look brassy anymore! If you were willing to get a little bit of pink shades I would recommend just leave the product in your hair for 10 minutes and then you get tons of pink.... Just to have fun and then you wash it off pretty easily but the main purpose for the shampoo is just correct your tone and take out all the yellow from your hair
Jayme H.
I noticed a slight improvement in the tone of my hair after using this shampoo & conditioner combination. I left both products in my hair for at least 5 minutes for best results. I only gave this product 4 stars because it did leave my hair feeling dry so I wish it was more moisturizing.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This is my second favorite blue shampoo and tone correcting shampoo. I have bleach blonde hair and sometimes it can be a little brassy, make sure to leave it in while massaging it for 3-5 minutes. WORKS AMAZING!!!
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
I call this the "brass eater." It works so well, better than any of the other color correcting products I've used. Amazing deal price wise. For under $8 you have a salon quality product. I won't use anything else.
lynsi n.
Fort Meade, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo! I bleached the ends of my hair about 8 months ago, and since I have naturally brown hair, the blonde did end up a little brassy. After just one use of this shampoo, I could tell a huge difference in my hair. The brassiness was almost gone! If I ever feel like my hair is getting a little brassy, I just use this shampoo and it takes care of it. Also it smells really good!
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
This Shampoo actually works and fixes brassy tones to your blond hair. My hair is highlighted blond (naturally light brown that gets lighter in the sun) and people would often tell me my hair looked red or strawberry blond. Finally I figured out it was brassy. My stylist recommended a salon "purple" shampoo and I purchased this to be cost conscious. I use it a few times a week and it truly works to correct the brassiness!
Yindra S.
De todos los que he usado este ha sido el que mas me ha gustado, aunque es morado, cuando hace espuma es blanca como cualquier shampoo, asi que no pinta mi bañadera, por lo que es perfecto, ademas de que no reseca mucho mi cabello como los que he usado anteriormente, tiene un aroma agradable 6 mi color de cabello luce fabuloso desde que lo estoy usando, definitivamente lo recomiendo mucho
Jennifer R.
I have extremely light blonde highlights I always have had trouble with bassinets I found my holy grail tone correcting product John Freida Sheer Blonde Color Tone Correcting Shampoo♡! Just use it in your normal shower routine and leave on for a few minutes to really get that bright platinum blonde! I would highly recommend this to anyone with Blonde hair or blonde highlights or bayalage!
Amanda W.
Indiana, PA
This is THE best time correcting shampoo I have bought. Not only does it neutralize brassiness in one wash, it smells great and really makes your hair feel clean. I've found that the best way to use is to apply it generously to dry hair and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
My definite go to whenever my hair color starts fading. I love the smell
and the way it makes my hair smell and look. Definitely worth the
money and I love the fact that you can buy it anywhere.
No doubt about it, this product is golden! Go ahead and get you some ASAP!
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
If I put this on highlighted hair will it have an affect on the part of my hair that is brown?
Kristi T.
What color is the actual shampoo?
Lauren M.
Is this a good shampoo to brighten blonde? If no, what is a better purple shampoo?
Kelsey L.
Hello ladies! Is this just for colored treated hair or can I use it on my natural dark blonde hair?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I recently just bought this but I have not used it yet and I was wondering if anybody can give me their opinions on it who have used it.