John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly-Faye A.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Rhianne M.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Elina P.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Refreshes Color - In 3 Uses Neutralizes Brassiness For Color Treated Blondes Formula with an optical brightener and lavender restores moisture and renews softness for fresh-looking blonde. With UV filters. Ammonia and Peroxide Free ; see more...

• I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens s...1 Answers
  • I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have ...1 Answers
  • How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you ...2 Answers
  • "This stuff smells amazing and works great." in 1 review
  • "It helped maintain my cool blonde balayage highlights with dark brown hair." in 1 review
  • "I don't normally get tangles in my hair, but every time I use this stuff my hair tangles when I try and comb it out." in 1 review
  • "Doing at home color treating, taking my medium brown hair up to light golden blonde can sometimes cause problems." in 1 review
Mary T.
I have blonde hair so i end up purchasing this! It keeps my hair from being brassy and gives me a nice shine. Fter using it for a month i do notice my hair looking healthier. O recommend for all blondes or people that already have blonde hair that also have brassiness. This well help! A little goes a long way.
Gabi S.
I love this. I found it to be super conditioning, I'm not sure why other reviewers say the opposite. In conjunction with the shampoo, it's really toned down my hair. My ends are platinum and my roots are light brown/ dark blonde and using this really took the brassiness out and blended everything.
Jackee W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This is the best stuff ever !! I always use it right after I dye my hair , gives it that purple tint I'm always looking for , and the moister it gives your hair is unreal, I would recommend this to anyone who uses toners or bleach, it's low cost , and lay forever.
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
This product definitely helped tone down the brassiness, but it was no substitute for using an actual toner. This is better for maintaining correct tone once it's been achieved than actually correcting it.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
I have low highlights, this conditioner helps maintain my hair and color. I am getting the best results using together with John Frieda shampoo
Heather K.
Stearns, KY
Best color correcting product I've used. Definitely repurchasing. It's available almost anywhere. Very effective.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love this tone-correcting conditioner. It really made my blonde hair less brassy and more platinum!
Vanessa K.
Have not really seen any difference in color but it smells nice and makes my hair soft
Meaghan C.
Hudson
i like this product a lot, i really needed a purple shampoo but didnt have the money for a salon purple shampoo, i picked this up at rite aid and tried it, it works very well for the color but dries my hair out a lot i may have to try the other blonde shampoos to see if they are any different but if you are on a budget and need to lighten your blonde in your hair its great! just try and use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards!
Britnee L.
I used this one time at my father in law's house because it was the only colorsafe shampoo in the shower I was using. I knew it would be safe for my light purple hair at the time because of how it works. I did not know I would have one of the best color days of my life! I received many complements. I do feel like it stripped a little of the purple out of my hair and made it more blonde. It is a product for blondes, and I was using a semipermanent dye. Otherwise, I would have purchased this.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.