John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Elina P.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Rhianne M.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly-Faye A.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Refreshes Color - In 3 Uses Neutralizes Brassiness For Color Treated Blondes Formula with an optical brightener and lavender restores moisture and renews softness for fresh-looking blonde. With UV filters. Ammonia and Peroxide Free ; see more...

• I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens s...1 Answers
  • I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have ...1 Answers
  • How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you ...2 Answers
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner
  • "I don't normally get tangles in my hair, but every time I use this stuff my hair tangles when I try and comb it out." in 1 review
  • "It helped maintain my cool blonde balayage highlights with dark brown hair." in 1 review
  • "Doing at home color treating, taking my medium brown hair up to light golden blonde can sometimes cause problems." in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells amazing and works great." in 1 review
Allexus H.
Hemlock, MI
Review for: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce more...
Garbage. Our water was turning my hair very brassy, so I started using this and it helped a little bit but my hair still very brassy looking and started turning a little orange. I contacted my stylist and asked her opinion and she suggested I pick up Matrix Brass Off and it worked so much better than this stuff. It’s a lot pricier, but I already spent a lot on my hair and I wanted to maintain the blonde between salon visits. I would not purchase this product again.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This stuff is great for making sure there arent brassy tones in your blonde hair. Also great for grey hair so it doesn't yellow. My friend uses it for that
Once I was at her place and used some even though I have naturally red hair and I liked it.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I like the shampoo and conditioner combo. It's not my favorite go to but if I couldn't have my clairol shimmering lights products or my Sally's generic brand this would be my 3rd choice
Lauren B.
['Peterborough', ''], ON
I was so not a fan of this product! I've been blonde for years and haven't found this product as useful as others. It just seems to be something that doesn't lather or even boost my blonde hair in anyway positively. I was super disappointed and never repurchased this product. It definitely isn't the worst out their and didn't dry my hair out but for a tone correcting product it didn't do much change.
Britnee L.
I used this one time at my father in law's house because it was the only colorsafe shampoo in the shower I was using. I knew it would be safe for my light purple hair at the time because of how it works. I did not know I would have one of the best color days of my life! I received many complements. I do feel like it stripped a little of the purple out of my hair and made it more blonde. It is a product for blondes, and I was using a semipermanent dye. Otherwise, I would have purchased this.
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
i like this product a lot, i really needed a purple shampoo but didnt have the money for a salon purple shampoo, i picked this up at rite aid and tried it, it works very well for the color but dries my hair out a lot i may have to try the other blonde shampoos to see if they are any different but if you are on a budget and need to lighten your blonde in your hair its great! just try and use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards!
Gabi S.
I love this. I found it to be super conditioning, I'm not sure why other reviewers say the opposite. In conjunction with the shampoo, it's really toned down my hair. My ends are platinum and my roots are light brown/ dark blonde and using this really took the brassiness out and blended everything.
Jayme H.
I noticed a slight improvement in the tone of my hair after using this shampoo & conditioner combination. I left both products in my hair for at least 5 minutes for best results. I only gave this product 4 stars because it did leave my hair feeling dry so I wish it was more moisturizing.
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
Like it's partner, the tone correcting shampoo, the conditioner works just as well. I've been using this for the last three years, since I've been coloring my hair blonde. It leaves your hair super soft and shiny. The price is perfect as well! Pair with the shampoo for maximum results.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
How good of a job does it do for maintaining blonde hair? Do you use it alone or as a duo ?
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I've tried to go bleach blond a few times in the past and I have always ended up brassy and orange...has anyone ever used this? Does it work well? I don't want to spill the 7$ without knowing it will be worth t!
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this an everyday conditioner and does it actually help? Looking for a blonde shampoo and conditioner!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just dyed my hair a platinum blonde and somebody at Walgreens suggested that I use this conditioner and I was wondering if anybody has used it already and if it really worked.