John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Mason D.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Tamara R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Put blonde back in balance. This 6-in-1 blonde toning treatment uses a multi-action formula to deliver a full 6 benefits. Neutralizes brass, brightens blonde, revitalizes color, cleanses hair, softens strands, and boosts shine. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE, EXT. VIOLET 2

John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment
  • "i use this product a few times a week and it strips my brassy tones from my color treated hair leaving it platinum!!" in 1 review
  • "i use this product on my daughters hair, she has light hair like her father and if you continue to use every day it will give a sun kissed color on the hair, and the smell is great." in 1 review
Mason D.
Waldorf
If you have natural or dyed blonde hair, you need this! I have been using this product for well over a year now, and I 100% swear by it! This formula specifically keeps my blonde hair looking fresh and super natural! I actually love the way this product makes my hair softer than before! I recommend this to anyone wanting that blonde summer glow!
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
This is a great treamtment that I use at least 1-2x/week. I usually rotate it will my other purple shampoo which is my l time favorite. I find this one just gives my hair that extra non-brassy sheen that I love!
Emily M.
Jacksonville, NC
Works perfect at keeping my light blonde from going brassy over time! Def think it's worth trying
Joanne A.
Royal Oak, MI
I just started using this product and I love . My hair looks great and also feels great . It washes my
Hair wonderfully , and targets the brassiness that highlights tend to get .
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
This shampoo really helped take the brassiness out of my hair. I used it usually once every few weeks. If I had somewhere I needed to go and I wanted my hair to be really light I would use a couple washes in a row and leave it on a little longer. Great price for a purple shampoo too.
Jacqueline F.
I use this stuff to reduce/prevent the brassiness on my colored hair. works amazingly i also use the same line shampoo and conditioner as well
JENNIFER B.
Sudbury, ON
I swapped out my purple shampoo for this for a week. Results were identical. It definitely helps remove the brassiness of a home-colour, but for the price, I'l stick with my purple shampoo
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I really enjoyed testing this product out for a couple weeks and while the texture was smooth and smell was lovely, I didn't notice any long term results with reducing brassy, dull hair or even lightening up my blonde hair.
Becca  M.
This product is great for toning you blonde dyed hair to the right colour. When I left the salon I wasn't overly happy, but I used this shampoo and conditioner and after just a week, my hair was at the colour I desired.
Melanie U.
Panorama City, CA
Has helped keep my color from fading and getting brassy. Can't pinpoint the scent, but I enjoy it.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
has anyone used this compared to the Desange blonde color corrector? and if so, which do you prefer?