John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Mason D.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Tamara R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Put blonde back in balance. This 6-in-1 blonde toning treatment uses a multi-action formula to deliver a full 6 benefits. Neutralizes brass, brightens blonde, revitalizes color, cleanses hair, softens strands, and boosts shine. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE, EXT. VIOLET 2

John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment
  • "i use this product a few times a week and it strips my brassy tones from my color treated hair leaving it platinum!!" in 1 review
  • "i use this product on my daughters hair, she has light hair like her father and if you continue to use every day it will give a sun kissed color on the hair, and the smell is great." in 1 review
Alice B.
So so good leaves my hair is amazing condition smells Devine and leaves my hair with no nots in it what so ever
Emily C.
I loved this product ! I used it for about 2 weeks and it got rid of the coppery look in my hair , overall just a really good product would suggest it to anyone drying there hair blonde
Julia G.
This is a good purple treatment at the drugstore for the price but I prefer things from the beauty supply store or Sally's because they work better.
Hanna M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is taking more time to fix my colored hair than what it says on the box, is working very slowly on me
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
I recently dyed my hair blonde and I've noticed it's become very brassy, I bought this in hope that it would help fix that issue. The product does work but I feel like it would work better on straight hair. I have really curly hair and it takes up a lot of product, so this stuff didn't do as much as i would hoped for.
Taylor Jean C.
I love this product! My blonde hair will start turning brassy on me during the summer and with two uses, my hair looks fantastic again! It smells amazing! This in my favorite treatment compared to all the other ones I have tried. You should definitely try it
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
Loved it I used this 3 months after I got my hair bleached and it was starting to look bronzy color . So I purchased this n it's great , brought my hair n my blond back to life ❤️
Rachel M.
Shrewsbury, MA
This stuff is amazing! It truly removes any brassiness from blonde hair. I also like to use it to freshen up my blonde once a week. This is a great alternative to a high end brand, and works just as great!
Jessica D.
Good product for blonde hair. I'm in the process of lightning so i need a good puple shampoo. This works great.
Lindsey N.
I use this in the summer to remove any brassy tones my color treated hair get from Chlorine. It keeps my blonde hair bright and makes my highlights last much longer
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
has anyone used this compared to the Desange blonde color corrector? and if so, which do you prefer?