John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Mason D.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Tamara R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Put blonde back in balance. This 6-in-1 blonde toning treatment uses a multi-action formula to deliver a full 6 benefits. Neutralizes brass, brightens blonde, revitalizes color, cleanses hair, softens strands, and boosts shine. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE, EXT. VIOLET 2

John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment
  • "i use this product a few times a week and it strips my brassy tones from my color treated hair leaving it platinum!!" in 1 review
  • "i use this product on my daughters hair, she has light hair like her father and if you continue to use every day it will give a sun kissed color on the hair, and the smell is great." in 1 review
Megan B.
Banks, OR
This is amazing stuff...works just like the fancy and expensive purple shampoo you get at the salon, except much better price...

It works great for removing brassy tones and helping that bright blonde shine through
Rachel M.
Shrewsbury, MA
This stuff is amazing! It truly removes any brassiness from blonde hair. I also like to use it to freshen up my blonde once a week. This is a great alternative to a high end brand, and works just as great!
Margaret P.
Boston, MA
The purple disappears almost immediately after foaming soI I feel like I could get a different shampoo and have better results. It's a very drying shampoo as well but it gets the job done. I have a light blonde ombre that's been able to stay away from getting brassy thanks to this!
Meghan D.
Union, ME
Another purchase from walmart. I bought this when i first started bleaching my hair blonde. It helpes get the brassy tones out of my hair. I think the product workes well. I have recommended this to my friends and they have in turn purchased this product as well. No complaints!
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
I am not a natural blonde, and unfortunately deal with natural red in my hair. I make sure to always have the John Freida Anti Brassy treatment around. It has been the only product that truly takes out the Brassy color and still leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth!
Brenda M.
Woonsocket, RI
I used this once before and didn't notice much difference. I was between colors and dealing with a lot of brassy shades, so much it was almost read. I didn't see much help from this product.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
Loved it I used this 3 months after I got my hair bleached and it was starting to look bronzy color . So I purchased this n it's great , brought my hair n my blond back to life ❤️
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
This is gonna be a no from me. There are better ones out there that smell better and work better! This one is just okay. It cleans your hair but not sure if it really toned my hair. For people that are already blonde, it will work. But I was trying to fight brassiness through silver hair.
Lindsey N.
I use this in the summer to remove any brassy tones my color treated hair get from Chlorine. It keeps my blonde hair bright and makes my highlights last much longer
Morgan B.
Greeneville, TN
THIS IS AMAZING!! i would reccoomend this product over a more expensive salon brand brass diminisher!! i use this product a few times a week and it strips my brassy tones from my color treated hair leaving it platinum!! the way it should be :)
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
has anyone used this compared to the Desange blonde color corrector? and if so, which do you prefer?