John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Mason D.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Tamara R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Put blonde back in balance. This 6-in-1 blonde toning treatment uses a multi-action formula to deliver a full 6 benefits. Neutralizes brass, brightens blonde, revitalizes color, cleanses hair, softens strands, and boosts shine. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE, EXT. VIOLET 2

John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Color Correct Anti-Brass Cleansing Treatment
  • "i use this product a few times a week and it strips my brassy tones from my color treated hair leaving it platinum!!" in 1 review
  • "i use this product on my daughters hair, she has light hair like her father and if you continue to use every day it will give a sun kissed color on the hair, and the smell is great." in 1 review
Mason D.
Waldorf
If you have natural or dyed blonde hair, you need this! I have been using this product for well over a year now, and I 100% swear by it! This formula specifically keeps my blonde hair looking fresh and super natural! I actually love the way this product makes my hair softer than before! I recommend this to anyone wanting that blonde summer glow!
Becca S.
I've use it several times because I really like how it removes the brassiness of my hair and makes it brighter, and also it is a very affordable product which does what it claims. The only thing I don't like and which has made me not use it often is that it drys my hair a lot, what I've found helps its applying a treatment for my hair after using this product to not damage my hair and moisturize it. I would recommend using it only when needed to remove brassiness.
Joanne A.
Royal Oak, MI
I just started using this product and I love . My hair looks great and also feels great . It washes my
Hair wonderfully , and targets the brassiness that highlights tend to get .
Klancey H.
Winterville, GA
This shampoo is great. It lightens up your hair in ONE USE. I'm sure there are bigger bottles to purchase of this shampoo, but you only need to use it 3 times a week. If you have blonde hair that starts turning brassey, use this product.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I really enjoyed testing this product out for a couple weeks and while the texture was smooth and smell was lovely, I didn't notice any long term results with reducing brassy, dull hair or even lightening up my blonde hair.
Hayley G.
I tried this on my search for a great purple shampoo. This shampoo left my hair hard to brush through which made me feel like I was damaging my hair. I didn’t finish the bottle before throwing away. Wouldn’t recommend.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
I have used this mask a couple of times II would say about 3 or 4 And it does color correct my hair although it has a chemical smell to it which may bother some preferences
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
I recently dyed my hair blonde and I've noticed it's become very brassy, I bought this in hope that it would help fix that issue. The product does work but I feel like it would work better on straight hair. I have really curly hair and it takes up a lot of product, so this stuff didn't do as much as i would hoped for.
Taylor Jean C.
I love this product! My blonde hair will start turning brassy on me during the summer and with two uses, my hair looks fantastic again! It smells amazing! This in my favorite treatment compared to all the other ones I have tried. You should definitely try it
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
This shampoo really helped take the brassiness out of my hair. I used it usually once every few weeks. If I had somewhere I needed to go and I wanted my hair to be really light I would use a couple washes in a row and leave it on a little longer. Great price for a purple shampoo too.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
has anyone used this compared to the Desange blonde color corrector? and if so, which do you prefer?