John Frieda Sea Waves® Sea Salt Spray

Innovatively formulated with sea salt, beach wave spray provides subtle volume and fullness. For effortless, matte-textured style. Infused with ocean-fresh coconut fragrance, like a summer vacation at the beach. Suitable for all hair types and shades, including colour-treated hair.

Ingredients: Aqua, Magnesium Sulfate, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Pvp, Citric Acid, Maris Sal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-4

Is this worth the money? I’d love to try this.
Why are the best hair products so hard to find, for example John Frieda Sea Waves® Sea Salt Spray ?
Will this help my hair become more curly or no?
Start your review of John Frieda Sea Waves® Sea Salt Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
John Frieda Sea Waves® Sea Salt Spray uploaded by Jamie U.
No filter needed for this amazing sunset. I am thankful to be able to see and capture amazing moments in life. #sunsets_captures #sunset #florida #stpetebeach #nofilterneeded #beachlife #sun #godscreation #colors #relax #memoriesforlife
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
I have thin semi wavy hair and I have been using this product for a couple weeks and really like it. The scent is light and beachy. I put this on my wet hair and then sleep on it and i have really pretty waves the next morning. Kinda of like self made bed head but it looks put together. I was worried about it being called beach blonde because I am a brunette but I haven't noticed any color change in my hair. I will be repurchasing this!
Lindsey T.
Covington, GA
My favorite Summer product.. I love John Frieda Sea Salt spray, it smells great and makes my hair look great
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,724 reviews
John Frieda Sea Waves® Sea Salt Spray uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was a disappointment. With Alcohol being the fourth ingredient I should have known it would have been drying to my already naturally frizzy hair.
Alysha P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product adds volume and texture too my hair I use it during the dinner too give that just back from the beach look
Jordan C.
Foley, AL
I got a little sample size in a voxbox from influenster for free to try and overall it was okay. I naturally have really curly hair so I didn't notice if it added any curls or waves. I've tried my fair share of "texturizing/sea salt sprays" and I prefer curl creams because they really help with frizzy-ness whereas the sprays don't. One thing that I did find is that this one didn't leave my hair feeling dry like every other texturizing/sea salt has.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Honore C.
Syracuse
Love this beach spray to get the perfect #beachwaves without actually going to the beach.
Ashley D.
Dearborn, MI
I received this sample of this in my XOVoxBox and was sooo happy! I have attempted to make my own salt spray for summer and it's a mess, bought a few and stopped using them after 2 tries. This is the first salt spray that I have continued to use, makes my hair too thick and not a fan of the ropey texture that it adds to my dry hair, which is expected, just drys my hair out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Angie O.
I have mixed feelings about this one, yes it does leave your hair all wavy & cute, however it always feel like it makes my hair tangled, a bit difficult to manage.
Lauren K.
I LOVE this product! I have thick hair with a weird wave and when i use this and do nothing else I get a sassy beach wave look!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fawn C.
il y a 5 mois
Fawn C. il y a 4 mois
Thank you. Not sure we have a Meijer here in The Sipp, and I do look for the product everywhere I go. Didn't think about Amazon though. Thanks again!!
Tamar L.
New Castle, DE
1,215 reviews
il y a un an
John Frieda Sea Waves® Sea Salt Spray how is it ? how can use it?
Sandi S. il y a 6 mois
I spray it on my damp hair, then scrunch my hair with fingers, while lightly blow drying. Gives my hair nice “beach waves” look. 😊