John Frieda® Satin Finish Straightener

by John Frieda®

The John Frieda 1 to 1/2 inch satin finish straightener has everything you need in a straightener. It has advanced ionic technology to reduce frizz and enhance shine. With 15 second heat up and high heat, you can reach the variety of styles you desire. It heats up to 455 degrees fahrenheit, for pinpoint styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda® Satin Finish Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
North Wildwood
this straightener works so good!! it heats up quick and gets the job done! it is very affordable and easy to use. i bought mine online. highly recommend this!!
Cheektowaga , NY
I have curly hair and most straighteners don’t make it completely straight but this works well and I’ve bought about 3 of them in the last 5 ish years.
Virginia Bch, VA
I take this wherever I go when traveling. It gets my hair bone straight and its hard to do with curly hair. I would recommend this product.
I take this mini flat iron with me wherever I go...It works great and leaves my hair smotth and straight making me feel beautiful
I have never had any problems with this straightener. It heats up super fast, too! It's easy to use, and it's not too heavy.
Springfield, GA
Seriously the best straightener, I got this one after my Remington died on me after 10 years, and it has been amazing!
This straightener is OK. I️ prefer their curlers and I️ also prefer CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron
pflugerville
I love this straightener other products before really damaged my hair and this doesn't burn your hair
Victorville, CA
Love this straightener only thing is I wish it would heat up a little faster , I bought it de Sally's
This straightener works amazing, and it doesn't smell like it is burning my hair every time!

Looking for your answer?