BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Erase root instantly.Blend away dark roots with a single stroke.The dual-shade palette of our Colour Blending Concealer gives you the freedom to customize your shade and allows you to blend to perfectionThe mineral-pressed powder instantly adheres to conceal your roots. Freshen without fuss.• Quick and simple to use• Stays right where you apply it• Lasts until next shampoo• Lights, weightless feel • Extends the time between colouring• Approximately 40-60 applications see more...

• I can't wait to try this product. I'm a Long time user of JF foam...1 Answers
Lori B.
Review for: Chestnut To Expresso Brunette more...
I love this product. It's like eye shadow for your hair. My roots start to show about two weeks after dying them so I need something for a quick and easy touch up. This definitely does the trick. It has two blendable colors that you can apply with ease and it doesn't come off on my pillowcases!!
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: Chestnut To Expresso Brunette more...
I actually bought this product to conceal my thinning hair. It's very easy to apply and blend. It is somewhat buildable. The box is nice and neat looking with a clear view of product. I would recommend this to others.
Suzanne J.
This product works well, but does not last long.
It works great between root touch ups.
Product is not cheap.
Karolina S.
Birnam Road, ['', '', '']
Idea of this product is innovative. Package handy but application turns out a little messy. Compact could be bigger as you don't get to much product
Janna W.
I can't wait to try this product. I'm a Long time user of JF foaming colors, I hope this isn't too good to be true! Anybody try it???