BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Pressed powder with angled fiber brush allows for precise root concealer application and flawless coverage. Travel-size compact with mirror provides easy touch-ups, anywhere. Hide roots in-between salon visits, in a matter of seconds.

IRON OXIDES/CI 77499, TALC, MICA, IRON OXIDES/CI 77491, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, IRON OXIDES/CI 77492, SILICA, ULTRAMARINES,  TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, KAOLIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, WATER.

• I can't wait to try this product. I'm a Long time user of...1 Answers
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
Review for: Chestnut To Expresso Brunettes more...
I actually bought this product to conceal my thinning hair. It's very easy to apply and blend. It is somewhat buildable. The box is nice and neat looking with a clear view of product. I would recommend this to others.
Lori B.
Review for: Chestnut To Expresso Brunettes more...
I love this product. It's like eye shadow for your hair. My roots start to show about two weeks after dying them so I need something for a quick and easy touch up. This definitely does the trick. It has two blendable colors that you can apply with ease and it doesn't come off on my pillowcases!!
Suzanne J.
This product works well, but does not last long.
It works great between root touch ups.
Product is not cheap.
Karolina S.
Birnam Road, ['', '', '']
Idea of this product is innovative. Package handy but application turns out a little messy. Compact could be bigger as you don't get to much product
Janna W.
I can't wait to try this product. I'm a Long time user of JF foaming colors, I hope this isn't too good to be true! Anybody try it???