John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion - 4 Oz uploaded by Liberty W.John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion - 4 Oz uploaded by m r.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This lightweight formula provides smoothing effects, giving hairstyles bounce and manageability. Contains a vitamin-enriched smoothing lotion with eucalyptus, and provides manageability and control for any style. Size: 4-ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: hair Smoothes, silkens and shines For all hair types Active ingredients: Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Citric Acid, Laureth 7, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea Other ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate 2 Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium 28, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, PVM/MA Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil (Peppermint), Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Pyridoxine HCI, Sodium Ascorbyl We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Liberty W.
Turner, ME
I loved this stuff ! Just finally ran out 😢 very sad day for me as it’s been discontinued! Love the smell and how it ( in combo with the shampoo & conditioner) made my hair look and feel!
Fatima G.
I love this smoothing lotion from John Frieda. All you need is a tiny amount, applied to damp hair. I have wavy hair that can get frizzy; this stuff works to keep everything smoothed down nicely before you apply a finishing product, such as mousse, etc
Ally
I haven't always had a problem with moisture in my hair, I actually had a problem with too much oil on my roots. I started dying and bleaching my hair and it now is dehydrated, thinned out, and it breaks easily. This product feels like it heals and reverses my hair. It looks and feels better when I use it, and I use it often! :)
Bethanie Z.
Franklin, IN
One of the first restorative products that was added to my "must have in my bag at all times" list. Loved it enough to switch shampoo/conditioner brands after using it to coordinating brands for even better success with it. Though it didn't need it! This stuff will make the most dried out frizzy hair look salon fantastic!
Ana S.
I love John Freida products. They are really great drug store brands which help you to achieve amazing salon results. I love this Smoothing Lotion, I apply it right after a shower when my hair is damp and I just start blow drying it and it gives a great smooth touch to the hair without being heavy.
Noemi H.
San Antonio, TX
John Frieda root awakening strength restoring smoothing lotion is one of my favorite products. I constantly dye my hair and my roots get damaged, there is no other product like this. It moisturizes and leaves my hair soft. The price is great and I would continue to purchase.
Kayla B.
Groveport, OH
This bottle has lasted me a long time. I don't use this every day. But I do use it often. It helps soften my hair and it does waken your roots. I really like comparing half my hair to the other half. And the smell is light and pleasurable. I'd recommend it for any and everyone.
Fernanda I.
Germantown, TN
I don`t color my hair but for certain reason it is always dry. So, I am often trying new products. I used this John Frieda`s line (Shampoo, conditioning and Lotion). I can tell that my hair was very smooth and kind shine. The smell was wonderful. I recommend.
Kimmie T.
Garland, TX
Bless this product! My hair is so fragile from all the years of color that sometimes my roots just can't take it! So fortunately when I found this I was saved I just put less than a dime size on my palm and put on and my roots look so much happier!
Emily C.
Monrovia, CA
I Love this entire line. It has a fresh "wake you up" fragrance. There are definitely ingredients that make your scalp feel refreshed and tingly. It is most certainly "root awakening" I noticed my hair seemed to grow faster when using this line of products. This really helped tame the fly aways and made my hair smooth and silky.
Denise R.
How well does this work?