John Frieda® Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Marissa M.John Frieda® Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Liberty W.John Frieda® Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion uploaded by m r.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This lightweight formula provides smoothing effects, giving hairstyles bounce and manageability. Contains a vitamin-enriched smoothing lotion with eucalyptus, and provides manageability and control for any style.

Comb through your little girl's hair with ease, and prevent tearful episodes using this strength restoring and smoothing lotion. The design of the bottle allows you to release the perfect amount into the palms of your hands, letting you warm the lotion up and distribute it evenly through any hair texture or length.

Water, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate-2 Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-28, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Calcium Pantothenate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Pyridoxine Hcl, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Buy on Amazon
Peter G.
Toronto
My hair is color treated and I blow-dry every day, so I'm always looking for products that are going to both restore the health of my hair and continuously build on its resilience. The Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion was able to provide my hair with some of the nutrients it needed, while not being able to FULLY restore its' health back to normal. Well when I find that product, I'll be letting everyone know!
Evelyn R.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing makes your hair and scalp feel good tinkering I want everyone to use it. Feels so good I would use it twice daily if possible. Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquerwould like to try
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
I love this smoothing lotion from John Frieda. All you need is a tiny amount, applied to damp hair. I have wavy hair that can get frizzy; this stuff works to keep everything smoothed down nicely before you apply a finishing product, such as mousse, etc
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I love this stuff. It’s been my holy grail for years now and I always come back to it. Smells minty and leaves a tingling feeling when left in. My hair grows like a weed! I would recommend!
Ally
I haven't always had a problem with moisture in my hair, I actually had a problem with too much oil on my roots. I started dying and bleaching my hair and it now is dehydrated, thinned out, and it breaks easily. This product feels like it heals and reverses my hair. It looks and feels better when I use it, and I use it often! :)
Bethanie Z.
Franklin, IN
One of the first restorative products that was added to my "must have in my bag at all times" list. Loved it enough to switch shampoo/conditioner brands after using it to coordinating brands for even better success with it. Though it didn't need it! This stuff will make the most dried out frizzy hair look salon fantastic!
Ana S.
I love John Freida products. They are really great drug store brands which help you to achieve amazing salon results. I love this Smoothing Lotion, I apply it right after a shower when my hair is damp and I just start blow drying it and it gives a great smooth touch to the hair without being heavy.
Kayla B.
Groveport, OH
This bottle has lasted me a long time. I don't use this every day. But I do use it often. It helps soften my hair and it does waken your roots. I really like comparing half my hair to the other half. And the smell is light and pleasurable. I'd recommend it for any and everyone.
Noemi H.
San Antonio, TX
John Frieda root awakening strength restoring smoothing lotion is one of my favorite products. I constantly dye my hair and my roots get damaged, there is no other product like this. It moisturizes and leaves my hair soft. The price is great and I would continue to purchase.
Fernanda S.
I don`t color my hair but for certain reason it is always dry. So, I am often trying new products. I used this John Frieda`s line (Shampoo, conditioning and Lotion). I can tell that my hair was very smooth and kind shine. The smell was wonderful. I recommend.
Denise R.
How well does this work?