John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Anusha S.John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Marissa M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

When your roots need assistance, this 8.45 oz John Freida Root Awakening Shampoo will aid in reviving and stimulating the roots. This strength restoring shampoo will give your hair with that enviable silky smooth finish that every woman desires. John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo: Stimulates & nourishes roots Improves hair health with natural eucalyptus Fortifies & strengthens breakage-prone hair see more...

• Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant find it ...1 Answers
  • Would you feel this product would help in terms of lifting hair f...3 Answers
John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo
  • "Just like all other John Frieda products, it left my hair feeling very soft rather than "dry/brittle" as other products have in the past but the particular consistency of this product was a little bit different than the others and would leak every so often." in 1 review
  • "Smells great, makes my hair soft and doesn't weigh it down. " in 1 review
  • "From coloring to split ends my hero!" in 1 review
  • "It smelled nice but every time I used it it made so much of my hair fall out!" in 1 review
  • "Plus, it leaves my hair looking great and feeling healthy!" in 1 review
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo and it smells delicious like mint. It leaves my scalp feeling fresh and it helps with my eczema. I use it a couple time a week. It is easy to purchase at any drug store and a good price.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good and does a good job as shampoo. It does add some volume to my fine hair. However, if you're dealing with hair loss, you need to be going to a doctor not to the beauty aisle at the drugstore. This is good shampoo, but it does not fix the hormonal issues behind hair loss.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product from their line. Smells minty and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Lasts for awhile as well- until the next shower. One of my go to products. I am satisfied with my purchase and would buy again.
Hanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. the shampoo and conditioner. first, the shampoo, when used, it makes your scalp tingle. kinda makes you feel like you know it's doing something that other shampoos don't do.
marissa M.
John frieda! My life line no matter what is going wrong with my hair this will always save the day! From coloring to split ends my hero!
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I really like this shampoo/conditioner. I bought it when I couldn't find my usual brand, and was pretty happy with how it worked
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I liked the way this shampoo made my scalp feel clean and fresh like no other shampoo has done.
olivia s.
Charles Town, WV
This my favorite shampoo! it was really nice and smelled good and even helped me grow my hair!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
The root awakening was on target because it literally felt like a cooling sensation on my head because it has such a stron like minty tea tree oil thing going on and its refreshing and all but I felt like it stripped my hair from oils whcih can be good sometimes but not all the time.
Casey T.
Kingston, TN
I was really looking forward to this shampoo. Having used salon shampoos with peppermint, I was hoping this would have that same "tingle." It really doesn't, which is disappointing. Otherwise, the shampoo is fine. Smells great, makes my hair soft and doesn't weigh it down.
Payge K.
Would you feel this product would help in terms of lifting hair for someone who has thin, greasy hair?
Anayely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant find it anymore.