John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Anusha S.John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Marissa M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

When your roots need assistance, this 8.45 oz John Freida Root Awakening Shampoo will aid in reviving and stimulating the roots. This strength restoring shampoo will give your hair with that enviable silky smooth finish that every woman desires. John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo: Stimulates & nourishes roots Improves hair health with natural eucalyptus Fortifies & strengthens breakage-prone hair see more...

• Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant find it ...1 Answers
  • Would you feel this product would help in terms of lifting hair f...3 Answers
John Frieda Root Awakening Strength Restoring Shampoo
  • "Just like all other John Frieda products, it left my hair feeling very soft rather than "dry/brittle" as other products have in the past but the particular consistency of this product was a little bit different than the others and would leak every so often." in 1 review
  • "Smells great, makes my hair soft and doesn't weigh it down. " in 1 review
  • "From coloring to split ends my hero!" in 1 review
  • "It smelled nice but every time I used it it made so much of my hair fall out!" in 1 review
  • "Plus, it leaves my hair looking great and feeling healthy!" in 1 review
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo and it smells delicious like mint. It leaves my scalp feeling fresh and it helps with my eczema. I use it a couple time a week. It is easy to purchase at any drug store and a good price.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good and does a good job as shampoo. It does add some volume to my fine hair. However, if you're dealing with hair loss, you need to be going to a doctor not to the beauty aisle at the drugstore. This is good shampoo, but it does not fix the hormonal issues behind hair loss.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product from their line. Smells minty and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Lasts for awhile as well- until the next shower. One of my go to products. I am satisfied with my purchase and would buy again.
Hanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. the shampoo and conditioner. first, the shampoo, when used, it makes your scalp tingle. kinda makes you feel like you know it's doing something that other shampoos don't do.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
I've used several John Frieda shampoo's and always seem to come back to this for manageability and strength. Very affordable and smells terrific and I get it from my go to store.. Target!
I purchased this shampoo at cvs the praise could be more affordable but it is worth it. This is by far the best drugstore shampoo I have evet used! The latter is amazing the sent even more amazing my hair feels amazing my hair grow longer and stronger I love it
te s.
louisa, VA
I love it I Love it I Love it I love it I LoI love it I Love it I Love it ve it I Love it I love it I Love it I Love it I love it I Love it I Love it I love it I Love it I Love it
Nena r.
Saint Cloud, MN
Very nice shampoo! It's affordable but it does the job. I like the smell, and it doesn't make my hair oily which I really appreciate. Would get it again!
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA
This is the best shampoo i have ever used it leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh. I wish i could find these in the stores near me.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE
Good price and nice smell. Cleans hair ok, seems like my hair was dry yet oily at the roots. It does brighten my red hair nicely
Payge K.
Would you feel this product would help in terms of lifting hair for someone who has thin, greasy hair?
Anayely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product still in stores? I'm in Chicago and cant find it anymore.