John Frieda® Root Awakening Strength Restoring Hair Spray uploaded by Amanda B.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda root awakening and strength restoring hair spray delivers a fortifying hold and adds shine from roots to ends.

Mary J.
Manhattan
Not sure if this counts as a treatment but wow! I really love this product. So I generally wash my hair every couple of days since washing it everyday dries out my hair and scalp like crazy. After a few days my scalp will feel itchy if I don't wash it. So I was testing this product and namely after my second day of washed hair I use this and kept this up for the next few days. My scalp felt fine with no itchiness until like the fifth day I didn't wash my hair and even then it was minimum itchiness. I really like the tingle I got from spraying it on my scalp. Of course granted since I used it for a few days and it had been a few days since I washed my hair my hair was oily. That was me testing how far I could push it but granted I haven't done that again. I still use it after the second day to give my hair and my scalp a little bit of relief and to feel that tingle but I don't take it as far as that first time.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
A couple years ago, I heard really great things about this line of product so I went out and bought everything that it offered. I was looking to improve my hair, make it healthier, and hydrate it. This product smells very unique and I love the smell. It's like Eucalyptus and minty. Very refreshing. I used this certain product to detangle my hair and it worked very well. It made my hair much easier to comb through and made it super soft and even added some shine. Would buy again! John Frieda® Root Awakening Strength Restoring Hair Spray
monica s.
Edison, NJ
I love john frieda products, and this spray in particular, this worked great on my thick hair, leaving it feeling more shin and nourished. I use it once a week , it has great scent too which i love . i love the packaging of this product too . love it if not you shud try it soon
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I naturallyhave oily hair, it doesn't matter if I wash my hair in the morning, by midday it looks like it needs to be washed again. Having said that, I try not to use a ton of products in my hit for the fear of making my hair look more oily the. It naturally does. When I saw this product I was anxious to try it because I haven't heard anything bad about John Freidas products and am always looking for items that will help rid my oily hair. I was disappointed in this product as it not only made my root area look oily but the lift didn't last for more then an hour max! I had to walk around all day with flat oily looking hair--needless to say I ending up throwing this product away. I wouldn't use this again and probably wouldn't recommend it to a friend unless they didn't have problems with oily hair, perhaps this may work for them.
Brittany R.
I really like the scent of the product and when spraying it on my roots it gives it a tingly feeling like it's refreshing to the scalp. I really do like this product. Some other products that I have used make my hair feel greasy after I use them but this one is not one of them.
Michele G.
Love John Freida and love this hairspray! It's perfect if your hair has been through some damage and you want to give it some extra love while still styling your hair! The hairspray keeps a nice hold and leaves your hair feeling soft!
Elena T V.
Randolph , MA
My hair is really dries from all chemical treatments and i washed my hair too often due too my oily scalp. This spray actually keeps my scalp from getting oily and make my hair feel softer especially after blow drying
Meagan S.
Gainesville, GA
Super sticky! It's awful on your hair when blowing out! And leaves a gross residue on the hair. Hair looks greasy and oily at the roots by the end of the day. It makes the hair feel like it's damaged.
Kira S.
Aurora, IL
i like this product for when i straighten my hair and want the heat to hold but to not be stiff. it's a perfect refresher for my hair, not used often because i do not use hairspray on my curls
Kimberly R.
This is a better for your hair product so only provides lightweight hairspray coverage. It has a pleasant scent and holds things up for a few hours. I even use this as my finishing or setting spray when I am done my makeup. Again it is lightweight and lasts for a few hours.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Where do you buy this and how much does it cost? I have oily hair and dry scalp issues and I hope this helps me!
Christina M.
Ellicott City, MD
Any noticeable build up if you use every day?