BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Root Awakening® Normal Hair Conditioner.
John Frieda collection.
London, Paris, New York.
Improves hair health, with natural eucalyptus.
Health Infusing®.
Nurtures health from roots to ends for manageable, shiny, radiant hair. see more...

• Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
I liked this product for a short time with my thick course and curly hair. It has a menthol feel to it that awakens your senses. After continued use it didn't perform as effectively as in the beginning, with helping keep my hair manageable. The price was affordable and coupons were available to help with more savings.
Brian M.
Brian M.
White Plains, NY
This conditioner is amazing. I really love the texture and the feel. I purchased it at Target. It was such an amazing buy and I thought I'd give it a try and it really worked and I enjoyed the feel of it after i dryed my hair and styled it. I would recommend this product to other people Hands down.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Derby, CT
This John Frieda Root Awakening Normal Hair Conditioner leaves my roots feeling brand new!!! I never really trusted hair conditioners and what they promised they would do but John Frieda nailed this one! I would definitely buy this product as a gift for all of my girl friends.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Williamsburg, VA
I have no opinions on whether this works or not....it's as effective as any other grocery store conditioner. But the smell is just heavenly. It's mint plus musk. I used to describe it to my friend who also loved Buffy as what I thought Spike would smell like. Lovely.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Canton, GA
I like this product because it gives my hair the lift it needs from time to time. And it's effortless. I don't have to sit there and tease my roots to give my hair life. This product gives just the right amount of life without having to use much product.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing product .great for my hair no waxy buildup no nasty residue .did not make my hair feel greasy or oily .didn't make my hair frizzy .love this product.i have wavy dark brown hair .worked great for it .will buy this product again in the future
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Woodhaven, NY
If you hair feels dry and loose this product would def help you.
its effective and conditions your hair from top to bottom. I purchased this at amazon couldn't seem to find this product at my local drugstore.
I would recommend this to my dry girls
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never loved a conditioner like I love this one. It makes your hair feel so clean and it smells amazing. It isn't too pricey and I really recommend it to everyone if you enjoy a minty kind of smell in the shower.
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.
This shampoo smells really good. I've tried this along with the matching shampoo and it's okay. Personally I didn't see a difference with my hair after emptying the bottle. I have fine and oil hair.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
The smell is amazing. Love how lite weight this is. I have thin straight hair so I. Have to becareful with conditioners. I've this used it for years. Not too expensive but still great quality.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
zeenah k.
zeenah k.
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick