John Frieda Root Awakening Lift + Refresh Root Spray for Oily Scalp & Dry Hair uploaded by Amanda B.

John Frieda Root Awakening Lift + Refresh Root Spray for Oily Scalp & Dry Hair

With Eucalyptus Vitamin-enriched spray nourishes roots for healthier-looking growth, dramatically silkens hair; with heat protection. Awakens your hair s healthiest potential   Health Boosting™ Detangling Spray delivers essential vitamins from roots to ends for dramatically silkier, more manageable hair. For further information, call. . see more...

Mary J.
Not sure if this counts as a treatment but wow! I really love this product. So I generally wash my hair every couple of days since washing it everyday dries out my hair and scalp like crazy. After a few days my scalp will feel itchy if I don't wash it. So I was testing this product and namely after my second day of washed hair I use this and kept this up for the next few days. My scalp felt fine with no itchiness until like the fifth day I didn't wash my hair and even then it was minimum itchiness. I really like the tingle I got from spraying it on my scalp. Of course granted since I used it for a few days and it had been a few days since I washed my hair my hair was oily. That was me testing how far I could push it but granted I haven't done that again. I still use it after the second day to give my hair and my scalp a little bit of relief and to feel that tingle but I don't take it as far as that first time.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
A couple years ago, I heard really great things about this line of product so I went out and bought everything that it offered. I was looking to improve my hair, make it healthier, and hydrate it. This product smells very unique and I love the smell. It's like Eucalyptus and minty. Very refreshing. I used this certain product to detangle my hair and it worked very well. It made my hair much easier to comb through and made it super soft and even added some shine. Would buy again! John Frieda Root Awakening Lift + Refresh Root Spray for Oily Scalp & Dry Hair
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I naturallyhave oily hair, it doesn't matter if I wash my hair in the morning, by midday it looks like it needs to be washed again. Having said that, I try not to use a ton of products in my hit for the fear of making my hair look more oily the. It naturally does. When I saw this product I was anxious to try it because I haven't heard anything bad about John Freidas products and am always looking for items that will help rid my oily hair. I was disappointed in this product as it not only made my root area look oily but the lift didn't last for more then an hour max! I had to walk around all day with flat oily looking hair--needless to say I ending up throwing this product away. I wouldn't use this again and probably wouldn't recommend it to a friend unless they didn't have problems with oily hair, perhaps this may work for them.
Sarah C.
Smells INCREDDDDIBLE.... love how it leaves my hair feeling AND smelling, but every time I go to buy it, it's sold out. Need to hunt for this one I usually do lol.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR
My mother used this product and swore by it! When I used I could tell a little difference but nothing really noticeable ( my hair is already so thick and has a lot of volume) so for me it didn't do much. Which I don't need this product anyways. My mom has real thin, flat hair. And hers u could tell she was using this product . Had a lot of body and lifted it at the roots . Smells AMAZING. Smells kind of minty don't know how to describe it other than fresh!
Marissa H.
After using a bleaching kit on my hair I started to realize my hair thinning out... I'm wayyy too young for that I saw this and read on home treatment to get hair to grow that peppermint and eucalyptus are good to use to get your roots to grow. so once I saw the ingredients I was sure to give this product a try and so far it is really helping. also if you have a oily scalp like it says it does help and take all that out it gives your scalp an over all extremely clean feeling and a calming effect.
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
I was skeptical of this product, but after hearing a couple friends talk about it... I had to give it a go. I have a very greasy scalp and sad, limp hair. The first time I used this product, I was amazed and how great my hair looked! My hair looked a little fuller and fresh. Not to mention the product was super affordable. I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Sarah H.
I really enjoyed how this product gave my scalp a good refreshing tingle and the minty smell always woke me up on tired mornings. This product made my damp hair turn into silk once it was blow dryed out. I always felt it kept my dull roots looking shiny and my scalp never felt better. I would repurchase again.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
I love this product so much! I spray it at the roots of my damp hair and then flip my head over to blow dry. I find that it works best when paired with a mousse. I love using it with the Garnier Fructis Sky-Hi Volume Mousse. I have very fine, limp hair, and I'm always so impressed by how full + voluminous my hair is after using this!!
alexandria s.
I have pretty hair, but it's just naturally oily like my complexion, and dry because it's been bleached a couple times. You don't want to apply too much of the product, but it does work really well and lasts a long time. I think John's stuff is slightly overpriced, but it's good quality stuff.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Where do you buy this and how much does it cost? I have oily hair and dry scalp issues and I hope this helps me!
Christina M.
Ellicott City, MD
Any noticeable build up if you use every day?