BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Infuses Hair and Scalp with Moisture For Dry Scalp & Breakage Prone Hair. Experience the beauty of Eucalyptus: See your hair s pure radiance. Breath the invigorating essence. Feel the energy feeding your roots. Invigorate your Scalp, Energize your St. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adlemy N.
Kingsburg, CA
Was on sale when I picked it up. Really did the job to hydrate my hair. At the moment I had really dry damaged hair. Liked using this product, would leave my hair smooth and silky. It doesn't take away the damage but helps tame the hair for better style.
Kaitlyn G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells amazing- minty and fresh. Helps dry out my normally oily scalp but keeps my hair smooth at the same time. I love that I can find this at my local grocery store (usually on sale) and recommend it to all my friends.
Annie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I used John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Conditoner and loved the results. This product made my hair so manageable . This product is also very affordable and its better than most. You will like the results.
Monica P.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this shampoo! It has such a minty tingling feeling that leaves my hair feeling energized and is great to get you feeling more awake and ready to go with some fabulous hair!
Bb S.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favoritee conditioner. It makes my head tingle and cool knowing it is working all the way to the roots strengthening and providing nourishment needed.
Vanessa H.
Caldwell, ID
A friend told me about this product abs feel in love the first time I used it. Like how it didn't leave my hair feeling oily. Makes it feelevated so soft
Crystal R.
Torrance
This conditioner leaves your hair so silky and smooth. It also adds a shine to it. It really does help nourish and hydrate your hair.
Aly C.
Really loved this a lot kinda feels cooling and my hair does make it more voluminous but it's not that drastic of a change.
nancy B.
Paterson , NJ
This is a very good product I love it it's really refreshing and hydrogenating I don't use any other conditioner
Corinne V.
Clinton, MD
This is great for a dandruff prone scalp. I love the feeling of this. If you struggle with itchy scalp use this