BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Infuses Hair and Scalp with Moisture For Dry Scalp & Breakage Prone Hair. Experience the beauty of Eucalyptus: See your hair s pure radiance. Breath the invigorating essence. Feel the energy feeding your roots. Invigorate your Scalp, Energize your St. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Conditioner, 8.45 Ounces more...
I absolutely love this product! John Frieda products are amazing! It targets the roots and moisturizes. Compared to other products, this is the best by far. May be priced a little higher but well worth it.
Sadie L.
John Frieda Root Awakening Normal Hair ConditionerI miss this shampoo & conditioner line from John Frieda so much, it made my hair super soft & shiny also the scent & eucalyptus was very invigorating, they cost about $7 & very worth it
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Conditioner, 8.45 fl oz more...
I got this because I was dying my hair constantly and needed to treat my scalp and hair. I also got the shampoo. It was pricy for me at the time but it helped restore my hair back to its original state.
Susana S.
Union, NJ
Best conditioner/shampoo combo I have ever used. My hair stopped falling out in chunks and is super easy to comb out after I use it. I have to keep ordering it from amazon though because they discontinued it, I am in the process of looking for a new shampoo/conditioner combo to replace this, but am worried I will never find such a good product as this.
Kim G.
This stuff smells nice, but that's really the only thing I like about it. I thought this actually dried my hair out more, versus hydrating it. It also didn't leave my hair feeling very smooth, which is a big "must have" for me. I like to be able to easily run my fingers through my clean hair, and this didn't so easily provide me that luxury.
Adlemy N.
Kingsburg, CA
Was on sale when I picked it up. Really did the job to hydrate my hair. At the moment I had really dry damaged hair. Liked using this product, would leave my hair smooth and silky. It doesn't take away the damage but helps tame the hair for better style.
Holly R.
I wish I could still find the Root Awakening line. I think it's been discontinued? I absolutely loved it! It made my scalp feel clean and refreshed. Hair was soft at beautiful--same across all John Frieda lines I've tried.
Arce A.
I got this from ultra sample and I bought ithe whole bottle from Kroger store. The smell so good and remained me of one of my favorite herbal and makes my head so relax and calm. I would definitely used this again..
Simone D.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I have african American natural hair and its hard to find a good conditioner for my hair. My hair is always dry and course so when i tried this i was shocked that it made my hair so soft and moistorized. I would definitely recommend this conditioner and i will be trying the shampoo.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love the John Frieda line and especially appreciate that you can find these products at mass retailers and you don't need to make a special trip anywhere. This is perfect for my medium fine (usually lifeless) hair! Recommend for sure!