John Frieda® Root Awakening Detangling Spray uploaded by Trisha A.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #35 in Detangling Treatments

Awaken your hair's healthiest potential with John Frieda Collection Hair Detangling Spray. The natural eucalyptus in this spray makes your hair look shiny and gives you tangle-free, manageable hair. John Frieda Root Awakening Spray also nourishes your hair from the root, offering protection against damage caused by heat and styling. This product revitalizes your scalp for a fuller style. Enriched with essential vitamins, it is safe for all hair types and will leave your hair light and silky and your scalp rejuvenated. Pair this product with other John Frieda hair care products for the full benefits and the total look.

Water, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-4/Hydroxypropl Starch Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-18, Cetrimonium Chloride, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Menthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-6, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trideceth-12, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pyridoxine Hcl, Salicylc Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

• Does this product work well with fine hair? Does it leave...3 Answers
  • Is this good,for oily hair2 Answers
  • Does this product work on African Americans hair?1 Answers
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
I love everything about this stuff! Smells good, light weight, detangles PERFECTLY, doesn't make my hair dry nor greasy, I would chose this over most other detanglers! Very satisfied with this product and definitely recommend
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Another one of my favorites by John Frieda. This one you use at your scalp after shampooing & conditioning your hair & you will feel a tingling sensation which I love & I love the minty smell. Then comb through for a detangler & style as usual. It makes your hair soft & is lightweight.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I really like this conditioner because it has eucalyptus. It makes my hair have a shiny and manageable finish.. It smell is so good like a peppermint. Great product.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this product. It really detangles all the tangled hair and leaves my hair smooth and easy to run my fingers through. Plus, it smells so good and it's truly is an amazing product.
#influenster #Johnfrieda
April H.
I received a sample of this product in my birch box and I was really impressed with the results. Although I use the detangling spray is on my daughter I am not sure I would purchase the full-size product for an eight-year-old.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
My only complaint with John Freida is that sometimes, I can't shell out the money for it. But that's more of a 'me' problem.
Love this spray. Detangles really well. Like the smell.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
Love These products for my curly hair! I usually brush my hair when it’s still wet and let it air dry since I wear my hair natural most of the time and this is good!
Teresa L.
This is one of my favorite hair products. It is perfect to use on damp hair. It’s not too expensive. I find it to be the best product for your money. Smells fresh.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I love John Frieda Root Awakening products. I started using them because I received a coupon to try it out for a reasonable price. I immediately loved the smell of the shampoo and conditioner; to me, it is a mix of eucalyptus and peppermint. There is something about the smell that makes me smile and I look forward to using it. I was glad to discover that the results I experienced with the shampoo and conditioner were as great as the smell was. The shampoo left my hair feeling clean without being stripped and the conditioner left my hair feeling moisturized with being heavy. Being that I have very curly hair, I sometimes have a hard time brushing or getting the tangles out, with the conditioner, I am able to brush my hair straight out of the shower without a problem. These products have an average price point; they aren’t expensive, like most salon brand. Yet aren’t cheap like some drug store brand. John Frieda Root Awakening products are definitely worth the investment
Kulpreet D.
Riverbank , CA
This root booster was ok, but it made my hair too oily and heavy. I only tried it after seeing it featured in a "must have" article for products to help you wash your hair every other day. (Since daily washing is pretty damaging.) If you have really thick or curly hair, you might like this.

If you have thin or straight hair, it might feel too oily. Instead, I recommend the John Frieda root booster in the pale blue bottle. That one I use every day. It gives volume and helps revive hair on non-wash days.
Paulina H.
Does this product work well with fine hair? Does it leave it limp or with great body?
Kayla H.
Is this good,for oily hair
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Does this product work on African Americans hair?