BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
G G.
Love!! All of their shampoo and conditions are great. My hair is naturally dark brown but I used to have blonde highlights and I'd use the blonde shampoo and it helped keep lots of my color in!!
Jessica A.
This is one of the best conditioners I have ever used! It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. When you lather it through your hair it tingles and leaves your scalp cool and refreshed. I buy this often!
Tanvi G.
Raleigh, NC
This conditioner is wonderful! I highly recommend it, especially for women and men who have thin hair that breaks easily. I love the was it feels on my hair, and I love the way it smells. I love it!
Tola L.
Mount Vernon, NY
Super gentle. didn't think it would be good for my hair but it was great! Great for natural hair-ed girls as well. We look for slippery conditioners and this one is hydrating and effective.
crystal p.
I definitely could feel a coolness sensation on my scalp with this shampoo and it is a decent product but I didn't see any special results from using this, just clean hair like normal
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
helps condition hair after its damaged from dying or too much heat, can find at more drug stores. they have a wide variety of choices as well. smells amazing and always affordable for that extra care your hair may need.
Suyesha P.
Hightstown, NJ
Amazing! I love any thing root awakening by John Frieda. This product makes my scalp feel amazing, almost minty in a way. It's also very affordable and work well even with a dry scalp.
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
As much as I love the smell and the feeling of rubbing this into my hair, it's bit too drying. I have really curly hair so I need a good intensive conditioner. Not the best for curls.
Judi J.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Great product ! Love the smell besides being a great conditioner it really smells so amazing ! Love it in the winter in hot shower clears your sinus and conditions dry winter hair !
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
I love this conditioner. It tingles a little bit awakining your roots and leaves a refreshing scent on your hair throughout the day. My hair will be sleek and clean with every use.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp