BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MICHAELA D.
I love the light tingling feeling of this product. The invigorating smell is relaxing too. I love to use this a few times a week, more so before bed because of the relaxing aroma.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
This is my go-to summer conditioner. After a long day at the beach my hair is beyond dry! This makes it so soft and healthy looking again. The matching shampoo is amazing as well.
Nena r.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love all of John Frieda products. This one is no exception. It smells great, leaves my skin smooth but not oily. Plus, it's cheap. I love that about this brand. They are affordable. Oh, did I mention it smells great?! Would get it again
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
I love every John Frieda hair product I've ever tried. It's a perfect higher end drugstore product when you need something cheaper than salon product but better than suave.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I think that this shampoo is pretty nice, but every time I ended up washing my hair a lot of it would fall out in the shower. I have hair that falls out anyway, but when I use this shampoo even more comes out. It just wasn't for me.
Darcy K.
This stuff smells great! The mint and eucalyptus definitely do their job in boosting roots, as well as leaving a very clean scent and feeling as well. Definitely recommend!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love the John Freida brand for many reasons and this Root Awakening Purify & Nourish Conditioner is one of them. My hair has never looked better thanks to John Freida.
Michele B.
I've used this before I started to color my hair---by far the best smelling conditioner out there!!! This smells like a salon product and the conditioning quality is great. My hair dries and straightens smoothly when I use this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells amazing- minty and fresh. Helps dry out my normally oily scalp but keeps my hair smooth at the same time. I love that I can find this at my local grocery store (usually on sale) and recommend it to all my friends.
Annie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I used John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Conditoner and loved the results. This product made my hair so manageable . This product is also very affordable and its better than most. You will like the results.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp