BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin P.
Avon Park, FL
My hair is EXTREMELY dry. I actually felt a difference to my hair texture when adding this in my hair routine. I like to switch up my hair routine because my hair gets immune to products easily. This is one of my top picks!
Michelle U.
Chula Vista , Ca
I'm not using this conditioner at the moment but I've used it in the past is worked very well for me it's very refreshing like a glass of spearmint tea for your hair as silly as that sounds .... I'd totally buy this agin
Karissa P.
I have never loved a conditioner like I love this one. It makes your hair feel so clean and it smells amazing. It isn't too pricey and I really recommend it to everyone if you enjoy a minty kind of smell in the shower.
Brian M.
White Plains, NY
This conditioner is amazing. I really love the texture and the feel. I purchased it at Target. It was such an amazing buy and I thought I'd give it a try and it really worked and I enjoyed the feel of it after i dryed my hair and styled it. I would recommend this product to other people Hands down.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I got this from ultra sample and I bought ithe whole bottle from Kroger store. The smell so good and remained me of one of my favorite herbal and makes my head so relax and calm. I would definitely used this again..
Angie D.
This is one of the best conditioners ever! I absolutely love the way it makes my scalp feel and leaves my hair afterwards... Although i am upset that i havent been able to find it in any of the of the stores near me anymore 😒😒
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love the John Frieda line and especially appreciate that you can find these products at mass retailers and you don't need to make a special trip anywhere. This is perfect for my medium fine (usually lifeless) hair! Recommend for sure!
Simone D.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I have african American natural hair and its hard to find a good conditioner for my hair. My hair is always dry and course so when i tried this i was shocked that it made my hair so soft and moistorized. I would definitely recommend this conditioner and i will be trying the shampoo.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's okay but for the price I expected more from this product. If I use to much it makes my hair stiff and hard and it also left white flakes in my hair. It's definitely pricey and I was very disappointed
Krys R.
Derby, CT
This John Frieda Root Awakening Normal Hair Conditioner leaves my roots feeling brand new!!! I never really trusted hair conditioners and what they promised they would do but John Frieda nailed this one! I would definitely buy this product as a gift for all of my girl friends.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp