BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Like a little heavier conditioner tan this personally but did feel that it strengthened my hair and that with using heat on my hair this would be a healthy occasional conditioner for me !!
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
This product is great to use for those hot summer days when you need to cool your head while maintaining the health that your hair needs to grow strongly. It smells great, and rejuvenates your hair while keeping a balance with moisture. I would recommend using this when the weather is warmer. Just from experience, I used it in the wintertime and it made my scalp sensitive to the cold. Aside from that, it is a great product, and I would use it again.
Susana S.
Union, NJ
Best conditioner/shampoo combo I have ever used. My hair stopped falling out in chunks and is super easy to comb out after I use it. I have to keep ordering it from amazon though because they discontinued it, I am in the process of looking for a new shampoo/conditioner combo to replace this, but am worried I will never find such a good product as this.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
I just love this stuff! I'm a big fan of John Frieda shampoos and conditioners in general, but this one especially. This leaves my hair feeling so clean and free of built-up product but doesn't strip it of natural oils. And it smells soooo good and invigorating! It's great to use in a morning shower to wake up. Definitely a "root awakening"
Kim G.
This stuff smells nice, but that's really the only thing I like about it. I thought this actually dried my hair out more, versus hydrating it. It also didn't leave my hair feeling very smooth, which is a big "must have" for me. I like to be able to easily run my fingers through my clean hair, and this didn't so easily provide me that luxury.
Jay A.
I used these (shampoo/conditioner) after receiving a sample and I have to say its amazing. I have thick hair and sometimes its the products that cause me to have oil hair and dry scalp. I used this for about three days straight and it felt so much better from the very first try. I feel so fresh and clean after each wash. For me personally my hair did felt bouncy after a couple of uses and best of all the itch went away fast. I need to buy this again.
Evelyn S.
Hillsboro, OR
I got this as a gift once my auntie knows I'm like in love with jhon frieda products and she gave me this omg not only the smell is great but also it lasted me for soo soo long i only used like 3 dots and boom my hair was so healthy i haven't purchased since then because of how expensive it is hahha
April W.
Palmetto, FL
Great shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling light, clean and super soft. I use this weekly at least, if not more. It's safe to use on my color treated hair and doesn't fade it at all. The price is higher than I'd like but the bottle really lasts as I rotate it with other John Frieda products.
Angela S.
PALMYRA, PA
I absolutely love John Frieda products. This particular conditioner (and the corresponding shampoo) makes my scalp tingle - its like menthol-minty like feeling- so refreshing! It moisturizes the hair while leaving your scalp feeling clean and fresh! This is a must-buy!
Eva L.
Williamsburg, VA
I have no opinions on whether this works or not....it's as effective as any other grocery store conditioner. But the smell is just heavenly. It's mint plus musk. I used to describe it to my friend who also loved Buffy as what I thought Spike would smell like. Lovely.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp