BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
I loooooooooved this shampoo and conditioner line when I was younger but haven't seen it in stores near me in years! It remember how impressed I was the first time I used it, how soft and shiny and bouncy my hair was even without styling it. And I loved the scent, minty but sweet like spearmint gum. If I ever see this again I would snap it up!
Emily A.
Thoroughly enjoyed this product got it on sale otherwise probably wouldn't have bought it although it is pretty good if you can spare the extra few dollars definitely would recommend this product was very good deep conditioning left my hair very soft
Jennifer S.
I didn’t really enjoy the shampoo and conditioner the smell was a bit too off an for coloured hair it would probably be gentle, it did leave my hair feeling soft but after a few weeks of using it I found that it was making my hair and scalp really oily.
Jaclyn G.
This makes my hair feeling thicker and softer than ever before! I love how much healthier it looks and how many less strays I have. Safe for colour treated hair and very affordable for that salon quality!
Maria B.
Scarborough, ON
I am a fan of John Frieda products but unfortunately, this is one of the ones that I won't buy again. It did not give my hair anything except an itchy scalp. I know that everyone have different reactions to certain products so I am reviewing this from my own experience. JF products is on the pricey side if you compare it to other drugstore brand.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
This is an interesting conditioner at least in concept. It does have a red tint to it which makes me feel like I'm helping my dyed red hair but I'm not really sure if it helps in the long run with holding the color. it smells nice though and is not too expensive
hannah h.
Peterborough Ontario
This is the conditioner I come back tot time after time. I find it to be a bit expensive, (12.99 Canadian) but I can't find anything to outdo it. Love the peppermint, smell and feel of it. very creamy and effective leaving my hair super soft.
Lizzie l.
San Francisco del Rincon,, Guanajuato
As a huge fan of anything John Frieda, this was the perfect shampoo and conditioner set for a quick shower to freshen up after a good morning run! the scent was minty and left my hair super clean without stripping it too much, don't use it daily or it may dry your scalp a little
Tina A.
Verdun, Quebec
I love all products by John Fried and the roots awakening just exactly that - it makes my roots come alive and applying and using this product is a piece of cake. Love it.
Erika A.
It was ok, nothing wrong with it at all. But nothing really note worthy either. I don't think it really did much for my roots though, about the same as most other conditioners I guess. the scent was ok, not overpowering.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp