BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Courtney S.
Farmington, MI
Was not a fan! My hair didn't feel nourished at all- sent is strong and not pleasant.
Rachel R.
Birmingham, AL
Good and simple conditioner. Smells very nice. Nothing too fancy but would use again.
Chantelle  H.
Goose Creek, SC
This stuff works really good it makes my head feel fresh and clean love this product.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Very good conditioner, enjoy using it and love the results from it. Would recommend
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I love all the shampoos by John Frieda one of my favorite, if it's not my favorite
Lindsey R.
I use this on mine and my daughters hair and it's perfect for so many hair types!
Carly W.
It was good but I didn't see much difference in my root volume when I used it.
Solis C.
Doral, FL
It is good it really works and the roots of your hair. I really recommend it
Holly G.
Burligton, ON
Before they stopped making this shampoo and conditioner, this was my favourite! The smell is very refreshing and lingers days after washing. It always kept my scalp moisturized and kept my hair shiny and without frizz, even in the heat and humidity.
Drew R.
Coventry
Left my hair soft and shiny but not greasy. I've noticed my hair growing a bit faster than usual since trying this conditioner. I lather this as I would shampoo which I wouldn't usually do with a conditioner but this method works well with this particular product.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp

back