BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace H.
Love love love! I use to use this product years ago all the time. I don’t know if they took the product off the market or if they changed the look of the bottle but I haven’t been able to find it. It smells amazing, and after one to two washes your hair feels refreshed, softer, and revitalized.
Sadie L.
John Frieda® Root Awakening Conditioner - Dry HairI miss this shampoo & conditioner line from John Frieda so much, it made my hair super soft & shiny also the scent & eucalyptus was very invigorating, they cost about $7 & very worth it
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I bought this product on sale for $4 (normally $20)! I thought the texture and scent were very pleasant however after a few uses, I saw little to no results in root strengthening. I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Love how this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel! Smells really good, like fresh clean hair and does leave my scalp nice and clean, i have dry scalp skin and this makes a big difference when it comes to remove all dirt/dry skin from scalp!
Grace H.
I love this product so much! It takes out the build up in your hair and invigorates your scalp, also smells like a fresh clean scent, my favorite! It leaves your hair feeling silky, smooth, clean, and smelling amazing. I buy it all the time!
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
I absolutely love this product! John Frieda products are amazing! It targets the roots and moisturizes. Compared to other products, this is the best by far. May be priced a little higher but well worth it.
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Root awaking! I have a cow lick in the front of my hair line and I usually hate it because it sticks up higher than the rest of my hair, this boosted the rest of my roots and made my hair look flawless
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this because I was dying my hair constantly and needed to treat my scalp and hair. I also got the shampoo. It was pricy for me at the time but it helped restore my hair back to its original state.
Audry C.
Doral, FL
I used to use this conditioner and it didn't work for me. I mean, I have strong curly hair and every time I used it, i always had to used another conditioner in order to get my hair unraveling. It still affordable and has a good scent.
Samantha P.
I use this product as a leave in conditioner it works great and smells awesome when I go to brush my hair without it I end up ripping my hair out so I need a leave in conditioner that helps and this one has done a awesome job
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp