BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Cedar Park, TX
John Frieda's Root Awakening conditioner did OK with my wavy hair, but didn't give me the smooth texture that I usually get with John Frieda's blonde products.
Paige B.
This is my number one favorite conditioner! It's sitting in my shower right now! I love it so much; it a,ways leaves my hair feeling fresh and so moisturizer!
Marleina M.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this conditioner so much! Not only does it feel great but it smells amazing! It reminds me of spearmint and chamomile. Mmmm, I need to buy some more!
Jenny M.
Ellicott City, MD
This conditioner left my hair feeling clean but smooth. Most conditioners leave my hair feeling heavy but this product made my hair feel light and nourished.
Jocelyn P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it, my hair feels and looks healthier in just a week. my hair was dead dry, but when I began using the conditioner my hair stared getting nice and soft
Lyndee M.
This conditioner is okay. I liked the scent and it was nicely moisturizing. I've just found a better conditioner for my hair so I haven't repurchased this.
Shannel M.
Didn't care for this shampoo, made my hair too oily I wouldn't buy john feieda Root Awakening Purify + Nourish Conditioner for Oily Scalp & Dry Hair again
holly f.
Louisville, KY
This is the first John Frieda product I used and now i AM HOOKED. The mint scent is amazing and I was so surprised to see how little would wash all my hair.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This conditioner is amazing!!!! It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and alive. I use it about 3 times a week and it works so good on my dry curly hair.
Vanessa H.
Caldwell, ID
A friend told me about this product abs feel in love the first time I used it. Like how it didn't leave my hair feeling oily. Makes it feelevated so soft
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp