BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This root awakening conditioner from john frieda will make your hair softer and more stylable. Its patented formula contains invigorating peppermint extract, promoting healthy hair with a refreshing boost of moisture. The 1.5 ounce trial size is ideal for travel.

• I have really oily hair and I need something that will fi...1 Answers
  • Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick 1 Answers
  • Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.2 Answers
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I’ve been bleaching my hair for a while now and this has helped with any dryness or breakage. I saw results after a wash and my hair feels super healthy and soft. I’m satisfied with this product and recommend if you have straw like hair from bleaching or dry hair in general.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am super picky about shampoos and conditioners. This is by far one of my favorites. It made my hair super soft and felt clean. I love the tingly feeling with the tea tree oil option also. I would definitely buy it again
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Really good for dry hair. I got this during the winter because my hair was dry staticy and hard to manage. It helped with all of that i noticed results in 2 uses. My hair is softer and shinier and healthier. I definitely recommend, Especially with cold water.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
This product makes my hair smell so nice
The mint makes my scalp tingle and it’s just so relaxing
I brought the set and paid 22 for it so it came with a shampoo , conditioner and I believe a hair lotion
Either way great buy
And actually helps with breakage
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
My favorite conditioner when I first went natural. It allowed me to slip my finger through my 4a curls very easily and it soothed the irritation of my flaky itchy scalp. Unfortunately this has been discontinued.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
helps condition hair after its damaged from dying or too much heat, can find at more drug stores. they have a wide variety of choices as well. smells amazing and always affordable for that extra care your hair may need.
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
Love this conditioner, its really cheap but smells really goot and has that minty fresh feel when you wash with it. It's def one of my summer go to shampoo and conditioner lines. Its a decent detangler, I have very long hair so that is a priority for me. Will continue to buy this product.
Grace H.
Just like all the other John Frieda products this product smells amazing! It makes your scalp tingle and you can really feel the build up of product leaving your scalp. My hair feels so refreshed after I use this. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere in a while but if I do I’ll buy several bottles of it haha.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I really really loved this conditioner! I tried a sample size while I was on vacation and it made my hair so soft! A little bit goes a long way-don't want to over do it. I also love the minty cooking smell/feeling of this product!
Grace H.
Love love love! I use to use this product years ago all the time. I don’t know if they took the product off the market or if they changed the look of the bottle but I haven’t been able to find it. It smells amazing, and after one to two washes your hair feels refreshed, softer, and revitalized.
Kelly D.
Do they still make this? I have had a hard time finding it.
Brandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do anyone know if John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner For Dry Hair could burn the scalp? i never used to worry but i colored my hair once and it burn it. (clairol foram color) now iw wounder about thing like that
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
Root awaking? Is it for like making hair thick
Shayla F.
Lakes entrance
I have really oily hair and I need something that will fix that I don't know what shampoo or conditioner to use though I'm currently using the Pantene conditioner Helppp

back