John Frieda® Red Color Magnifying Daily Shampoo uploaded by Meghan G.John Frieda® Red Color Magnifying Daily Shampoo uploaded by Alee H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! This advanced formula addresses the way red colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps maintain rich, vibrant red tones. Enhanced anti-fading technology and a gentle formula preserves vivid red colour and magnifies shine. Attracts light and amplifies rich tones to transform red hair. For all shades of natural or colour-treated red hair.

Water; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Glycerin; Sodium Sulfate; Laureth-4; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Laureth-16; Lauramidopropyl Betaine; Benzophenone-4; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; PPG-9; Lauric Acid; Polyquaternium-10; Tocopheryl Acetate; Retinyl Palmitate; Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Tourmaline; Citrine; Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol; TEA-Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate Extract); Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract (Plum Extract); Disodium Phosphate; Propylene Glycol; Sodium Phosphate; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Lecithin; Alcohol; Disodium EDTA; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Fragrance; Caramel; Blue 1; Red 4; Red 33Apply shampoo to wet hair and gently massage. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow with Radiant Red Color Magnifying Daily Conditioner.Uses:Radiant Red Color Captivating Daily Shampoo, with Light Enhancers, transforms red strands so they attract more light and project rich red tones. The result is red hair that looks instantly more vibrant with a burst of vivid color and shine. Gentle formula helps retain your precious red color. With intensifying extracts: pomegranate and plum. Non-color depositing. For all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted red hair.

brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
One of my many go to shampoos. If you ready my other reviews on shampoos... I am constantly changing. Yes I do wash my hair everyday and change my shampoo weekly but not just any shampoos. This one makes my hair smell great and even using the conditioner it keeps my hair light and not weighed down. Smell is not overwhelming or too sweet. Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I must say that this product is amazing ! It definitely works, it lighten your hair in a matter of a few uses. I like the fact that it does not damage your hair. I stopped using this product/color in particular because my hair just kept getting lighter and lighter.
Cassandra S.
Great at helping my red stay vibrant longer. It also adds a lovely shine to my hair. Works for my hair which is a combination of dry and oily hair. I do use another shampoo with as well to handle the hydration that my hair needs and it’s shampoo lacks.
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I go back and forth between having red hair and then other colors but when I do have red hair i always buy this shampoo and conditioner to go along with it. So good makes my red hair last longer
Jackie G.
I fell in love with this shampoo! When I had red hair, this shampoo kept it bright and shiny. It took an extra week to fade due to this shampoo. John Frieda is a strong shampoo and I recommend this to all red heads.
sherry g.
San Jose, CA
I use this to deposit and maintain the red in my hair John Frieda® Red Color Magnifying Daily Shampoo it works magnificently great along with the conditioner.
Brianna Z.
When I had red hair once, I didn't know how to really upkeep it. I started using these products and was shocked at how well they worked and made my hair so Shiney and looking salon quality !
Shelby W.
I have very thick hair and I've noticed that a lot of shampoos leave it oily or that it feels like the product isn't rinsed out all the way. however with this product, my hair not only feels clean but it is left really soft. I use a lot of heated appliances to fix my hair and the moisture is still there after I'm done. I love this product!
Donna N.
When I highlight my hair caramel color this is the only product I use. I have tried other products for color treated hair and this product blows away the competition. Not only does it keep your color from fading it also makes your highlights sparkle. It is a must have if you color your hair.
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Will this work on black hair?