John Frieda® Red Color Magnifying Daily Conditioner with Light Enhancers uploaded by Kelly t.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Preserves and magnifies vibrant red color; renews soft, supple texture. For all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted red hair. See your hair in a whole new light. Light has the power to maximize the unique qualities of every hair shade. Red hair is vibrant in color, and needs light to magnify and intensify the distinct tones that make it so unique. Radiant Red Color Magnifying Daily Conditioner, with Light Enhancers, transforms red strands so they attract more light and project rich red tones. Nourishes damaged areas to optically enhance color intensity. The result is red hair that looks instantly more vibrant with soft, supple texture and a burst of vivid shine. Gentle formula helps retain your precious red color. With Intensifying Extracts: Pomegranate and plum. Non-color depositing. Made in USA.

Christal V.
My friend/co-worker grabbed the wrong type for her hair (red) and thought of me. I LOVE this product. My only problem is o cant find it at any of the stores I buy from. I see others (blonde...) Not red.
Liang A.
Bellevue, WA
He usado shampoo y acondicionador se esta marca y he tenido muy buenos resultados! A mi en lo personal me gusta muchisimo y el pelo siempre me queda con un aroma delicioso! Recomendado
Cassandra S.
I love this when I color my hair red. It helps lock in the color and leaves it looking silky and shiny. I do add Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner to help keep my hair hydrated and help with my scalp as I have hard water.
Emma B.
Newark
This keeps my brunette hair maintained, and even lightens it in the summer without the hassle. It is moisturizing and long lasting. I would recommend to a friend.
Kelly t.
I was in the search for a conditioner and shampoo to take care of my red hair. I thought that this was going to be a color depositing conditioner but either I am using it wrong or its just to maintain the red color that you have because I didn't notice a change in color. I will say that this did make my hair really soft and shiny and I had less color run down the drain.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I began using this hair product at the beginning of the summer because I tend to lose the red tones in my hair when it lightens up from the sun. This product helped me to keep my red undertones all summer long and to top it all off the product leaves your hair feeling soft, clean, and repairs damages. I love this product and am going to continue to use it.
Anita V.
I have used this product once in the past. I do have naturally red hair with blonde highlights I did like the product but it is not a favorite hair product of mine. I feel like it leaves more buildup on my hair. It is a good product for the Prius however I tend to lean towards products that are more on the pricey side
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
I love the product and it's mission. I want more stuff like this for my hair. Why can't every product make our hairs color last better brighter and longwr
Chelby C.
morgantown
Love this shampoo and how it targets your hair color and special needs. I would recommend this product to my fellow brunettes!
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!