John Frieda® Radiant Red Red Boosting Conditioner uploaded by Leticia P.John Frieda® Radiant Red Red Boosting Conditioner uploaded by Samantha H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Our Red Boosting Conditioner gives a vibrant colour recharge every time you condition, letting your natural red shade shine through. This color depositing conditioner infuses red tones so you can keep the red you love looking brighter longer. This conditioner for red hair is formulated with Pomegranate Extract and Vitamin E to help seal in moisture, leaving hair bright, soft and smooth.

For most shades of natural and colour-treated red hair. Not recommended for the lightest shades of hair (i.e. blonde, lightest auburn, grey etc) or the darkest shades of hair (dark cherry).

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, FRAGRANCE, BENZOIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, ERYTHRITOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCINE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MALIC ACID,
BENZOPHENONE-4, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, BASIC RED 51, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BASIC ORANGE 31, BASIC YELLOW 87, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, BASIC BROWN 17, BASIC BLUE 124, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, LECITHIN.

• How well does it work with color treated hair? 1 Answers
  • My natural hair color is light brown, but I color it red....2 Answers
  • Im looking for a good red hair shampoo and I'm wondering ...2 Answers
  • "I started using it after seeing how well the shampoo works." in 1 review
  • "Other conditioners always make my hair look dull and more brown because they leave a residue." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair shiny and soft." in 1 review
  • "I used this conditioner with the matching shampoo as well right after I got my hair dyed a bright red." in 1 review
Denise U.
This conditioner works well to prolong my hair color.  Since it does not deposit color, just prevents fading, it is only going to be as good as the color you had applied in the first place.  I like it and will continue to use it.  The price is right, especially when it is on sale.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I have discovered that dyed red hair fades rather quickly. My hair is naturally a light brown with Golden highlights, but I really wanted a vibrant red. I did some research and discovered John Frieda’s color preserving shampoo and conditioner. I use both the Radiant Red shampoo and conditioner now to extend the color of my hair. I love the scent and the way my hair feels so silky afterwards. I also use the John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss for warmer reds, once a week, to keep my hair looking soft and shiny.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff is perfect to lengthen the amount of time that you have your hair a fire engine red shade! It’s a color boosting shampoo and conditioner! It’s awesome!!! Expect your shower to look like a bloody mess but it really works to hold in the red shade a bit longer. I used a non permanent red hair dye and this shampoo was perfect for that shade! I bought another one of the temporary color but I also bought a permanent fire engine red shade!! Let’s hope it works out!!!
Robyn W.
I really like this. I used to color my hair red and would use this a couple of times a,week to give the color a boost. It really worked well. It enhanced the red and made it shiny and more vibrant. It made the color last and allowed me to go longer between coloring. I've tried to find the brunette since I went back to brown but can't seem to find it locally. Will buy if I find it.
Meerab K.
des plaines, IL
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this conditioner along with the shampoo for almost a month now and I have not seen any results. The color in my hair fades just as fast as it did when I wasn’t using these products. It has caused my hair to become super tangled as well. Will not be repurchasing.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
This smells amazing. It also leaves hair feeling very soft. I have naturally light red hair. I was afraid of how this would work but so far it has been great. I haven't seem a huge difference in color but the shine emphasizes the copper tones
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff really does prolong the color of your hair when you use a semi-permanent red shade. I’m moving away from this temporary stuff to a more permanent bright red shade to put on my dark brown hair! I can’t wait to dye it again!!!
Miriam F.
This conditioner was good at keeping my hair red. However,  i just don't feel it didnt enough for my hair. It didnt leave it shiny or soft, it was as if i hadnt used conditioner at all. I would not recommend this product.
Kori M.
Macon, GA
Love this product. I had a fantasy red color that I maintained for about a year before needing a more natural color for work. This kept me sane between colorings because red is sooooo hard to keep vibrant. Smells awesome too!!
Tabitha R.
When I had my hair died red this was the best product to use on my hair to keep it super soft and not frizzy yet also to hold and lock in my color. My dye lasted a bit longer than usual because of using this product.
perla c.
Im looking for a good red hair shampoo and I'm wondering if this is a good choice
Brandi C.
Vincennes, IN
My natural hair color is light brown, but I color it red. As many of you know, red is a difficult color for most strands to take to. I lose a lot of color in the shower and I was wondering if anyone with red color treated hair has used this and noticed less fading and if it is safe for color treated hair?
Roxanne H.
Harrisburg, PA
How well does it work with color treated hair?

Amazon